Chapter 78: Xiang Qing

Pujiang.com was about to host an author conference. As an author, Chen Qingyang who had made a significant contribution to the website, deservedly received the invitation to the author conference.

What made her uncomfortable was that Yidi Juha also received an invitation.

This is the first time Yidi Juha would see Pujiang.com's author conference. Chen Qingyang wanted her to have an unforgettable experience as a senior.

Chen Qingyang was very pleased when she found the little dress that she used to attend Li Yan's wedding. She thought she could only wear this heart-wrenchingly expensive dress once in her life, but she didn't expect to have the opportunity to wear it again so soon.

After ironing the skirt so that there were no wrinkles, Chen Qingyang went to take a bath happily. Yidi Juha liked posting photos of herself without any PS traces on Weibo very much. This hobby hasn't stopped even after being stripped of her junior status. While using the shower gel endorsed by her male god, Chen Qingyang thought that tomorrow she must completely crush Yidi Juha's self-confidence in her appearance!

"I'm so happy today!" Chen Qingyang exulted in the bathroom alone, after washing herself, finally walked out. She picked up the phone still on the bed. There was an unread text message from Xiang Yunze on it. Chen Qingyang flattened her mouth and clicked to check it out: [Come over for dinner tomorrow, grandpa wants to see you.]

Chen Qingyang, "..."

She had been his fake girlfriend for several months, and Xiang Yunze hadn't shown any intention of breaking up with her. She feels that if things go on like this, she would have to charge according to an actress' pay.

[I won't have time tomorrow. Let's do it another day.]

[What's the matter with you tomorrow?]

Chen Qingyang sighed, did he really thinking of himself as her boyfriend? 

[I'm going to attend the author's conference tomorrow, and Yidi Juha will go too. This is a battle between women, you won't understand.]

Xiang Yunze looked at this text message and couldn't help laughing, [Where is the author conference being held?]

Chen Qingyang reported the name of the place. The text message to Xiang Yunze came again soon - [I'll send you.]

Chen Qingyang chuckled, [...I know the way.]

[You can show off in front of Juha that you have an excellent boyfriend like me.]

Chen Qingyang, "..."

She really wants to curse at him.

But after thinking about it, his words still made sense. After all, Juha's boyfriend had been snatched from her friend.

So, Chen Qingyang happily agreed. It's good to have a boyfriend, even if the boyfriend is fake.

Speaking of fake boyfriends, she remembered that there were boyfriend sellers on the Taobao homepage. On a whim, she searched for virtual lovers on the homepage.

The so-called virtual lover means that the shopkeeper assigns a clerk to pretend to be your boyfriend based on your order. During the service hours, he will chat with you like a lover, listen to your complaints, and say good morning and good night to you. Of course, they do not provide any impure services.

Ding Dong!

"My dear, what kind of boyfriend do you want? Our selection is very big and uncle Jiao has everything~"

Chen Qingyang thought for a while and said, "Give me a warm boy with a sweet voice."

"Okay, dear, but because there is a special price of 0.99 yuan, we will not accept returns once the goods are shipped~ The service time is one hour, if you are satisfied with your boyfriend, you can ask me to renew the order for you~"