Chapter 69: Show Love

Mo Zhen's punch was not light, it could be heard from the melodious sound of falling from the sky.

Gao Tiancheng, who was lying on the ground, wiped the corner of his mouth, as the back of his hand was dyed with a faint layer of scarlet, "Heh, if Heavenly King Mo strikes someone, the headlines for tomorrow would be really impressive."

"She's my assistant. You'd better stay away from her."

"Assistant?" Gao Tiancheng seemed to have heard some sort of joke as he sneered and got up from the ground. "Seeing how nervous you are, I thought she was your wife."

Mo Zhen said nothing, but intentionally or unintentionally glanced in the direction the paparazzi was hiding, then turned around and pulled Li Yan to the car, "Let's go."

Li Yan glanced at Gao Tiancheng, who smiled and waved at her when she turned to look at her. Li Yan's mouth twitched as she followed Mo Zhen into the car.

Out of the DS's underground parking lot, Mo Zhen was silent on the way back home. Li Yan looked at someone who was obviously angry and laughed, "Zhen Zhen, why did you come to save me just now? I was going to castrate him. "

Mo Zhen, "..."

He calmed himself and said, "Are you alright?"

"It's alright, I've been playing rogue since kindergarten!" Li Yan had a very proud expression on her face. She thought back to when she beat up all the hooligans in the academy, so she naturally became... A rogue leader.

Mo Zhen suddenly felt that he probably overdid it. To castrate Gao Tiancheng was to eliminate evil for the people.

Seeing that Mo Zhen's complexion finally became less ugly than before, Li Yan finally let out a sigh of relief, "Zhen Zhen, won't it really be on the headlines tomorrow?"

Although she had only joined the Kai Emperor Company not too long ago, she knew that the company was disgusted with any scandal spread by the celebrities. If the other party deliberately made a big fuss about this matter, they might even be sued.

"I'll take care of it." Even so, Gao Tiancheng was not someone to be trifled with and would definitely not be let go just like that. Moreover, Gao Tiancheng had more than ninety percent of the people in the circle on his side.

This was already a tacit consensus among the people in the circle. Although he knew there was a good chance of there being paparazzi in the parking lot, Mo Zhen couldn't help but go up and beat Gao Tiancheng.

Li Yan also felt that this was a comfort to her. Although she didn't know that Young Master Tian's power, hearing Mo Zhen say that he was the director of some development department, she felt that he was very amazing.

She looked at Mo Zhen with a frown. If the news of "Emperor Mo striking someone out" really broke out, it would definitely have a huge negative impact on him.

"You'd better think about what we will eat later."

Li Yan's mouth twitched, but she didn't say anything.

In the parking lot, Gao Tiancheng had already found the reporter that had been following him since he left the house.

The reporter looked at Gao Tiancheng, who was in full fury. When he thought about how he broke the reporter's head with a camera, he felt his head hurting. "Noble Hero, have mercy! Ididn't get anything just now!"

"You didn't get one?" A cold light flashed across Gao Tiancheng's eyes, "Then won't my punch be wasted?"

The reporter was stunned. He blinked innocently, "Young Master Gao, you mean...?"