Chapter 43: Released

When the clock hand pointed to ten, Li Yan was staring at the poster above her bed in a daze.

Life was so wonderful, it was only a couple days ago that she was standing in line, waiting to buy that person's album. Now she's suddenly become his assistant.

Well, that was only if the company was willing to hire her permanently.

Even if Li Yan did not understand the entertainment circle very well, even she knew that being an assistant wasn't a job anyone could do. Celebrities usually favoured letting their friends or relatives work as their assistants because these people were more reliable than others.

She was...

Whatever, she's not going to think about it anymore. Even if she doesn't pass, she can use this experience as a life lesson to help her in the future.

"You aren't going to bed?" Mama Li carried a plate full of sliced fruit as she pushed open the door, "It's already ten o'clock, your body cannot stay up too late, eat some fruit and then go to bed."

"I know." Li Yan smiled back at her, but she could not help but worry in her heart. If the company was this blind and hired her, would her mother and father agree to this job?

Although she had grown up quite spoiled by her parents, but after her serious illness, her family treated her like a porcelain doll. Even the smallest of chores they would not let her do and they even forced her to quit being a martial arts coach. Now, her legs were even more useless than embroidered flowers.

Mama Li put the plate down and walked out after she told Li Yan to go to sleep soon. Li Yan stabbed the apple slices with a fork, she decided to wait until the company really go blind and then start worrying.

Taking her pajamas out from her closet, Li Yan began to change her clothes, but she could still see the poster by her bed out of the corner of her eyes.

Changing in front of the naked Emperor is really shy! Especially if his eyes were staring directly at her!

"Annoying!" Li Yan clutching her pajamas as she smiled and walked into the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, she was already wearing her checkered pajamas. Lying in bed, Li Yan took her cell phone on the side of the bed, ready to open Weibo.

There was one unread message that Chen Qingyang had sent two minutes ago. Li Yan opened it to check, it was to ask her if she was free to go to the cinema.

"God Forbidden Zone 3″ was being officially released in two days, whether it was on television or the news, the entire country was paying attention to the premiere of this film. The forum was even more lively and crowded, there were many groups who decided to go together to watch it at the cinema.

Li Yan felt that because she would soon become Mo Zhen's assistant, it was necessary for her to understand her boss's work. So she enthusiastically responded to Chen Qingyang's text: "Shampoo, tomorrow we'll get up early to get a seat at the cinema!"

On April 13, "God Forbidden Zone 3" was released nation-wide. Li Yan had thought that she and Chen Qingyang would arrive earlier than everyone else, but she had truly underestimated the charm of Emperor Mo. The cinema was packed, it wasn't just the movie theatres packing in cash, even the small street vendors by the movie theatre were busy.

Chen Qingyang was eating kebabs as she sat beside Li Yan: "Why are all these people crowding around here? Having no tickets will help you get in?" She said as she waved the two VIP tickets in her hand, "Thanks to the skills of your Yunze Ge Ge, he even got two VIP tickets."

Li Yan grabbed her hand and swallowed the fruit juice in her mouth: "Be more low-key, if someone tries to rob you, don't cry ah."

"Rob me? If someone dares to come, you can let them experience the power of your fists!"