Chapter 48: Throb

"Xiang Gongzi said you ran away with a slag man, is it true ?"

Li Yan frowned as she stared intensely at the text message. Chen Qingyang had sent it ten minutes ago, but she still didn't know how to reply.

Her delicate eyebrows scrunched together a few times. She felt it was necessary to refute Chen Qingyang: "The boss is not a slag man!"

Chen Qingyang: "..."

Lying cow, was this really the main issue here?

"Okay, then please list three pieces of evidence your boss isn't a slag man."

"The boss has a proper job, he's even part of the high-income group and he owns a car, house and is a good citizen!"

"... So you're just aiming for his money?"

"No, I am purely here to covet his beauty ."

...

"Lying cow, you've been deceived by his beauty!"

"It doesn't matter, I'm the best at beating one at their own game."

...

Chen Qingyang stiffened for two seconds before replying: "I heard you are a Taurus?"

"Oh yes, have you prepared my birthday gift yet? = 3 ="

"I've decided to take advantage of the high winds tonight, and smear all the Taurus's reputations black." [worship worship] " Oh yes, Xiang Yunze said he's going back to the United States. "

Li Yan was still worried about the fate of her birthday present when Chen Qingyang sent another message over. Li Yan was surprised for a moment. Yunze Ge Ge was going to return to the United States?

Hesitating for a moment as she held the phone, she dialed Xiang Yunze's number. The phone was quickly picked up and Xiang Yunze's familiar voice came from the handset: "Yan Yan, what's the matter?"

"En. I just heard Shampoo say you're going back to America. Are you really?"

Xiang Yunze was silent for a moment then he asked: "Do you want me to go back?"

His voice was low and magnetic, like a fascinating charm.

"I do not want you to go back because of me."

Xiang Yunze was stunned for a moment and then laughed. This little girl – she had finally grown up: "Don't worry, I won't go back."

"You're not going back?" Li Yan blinked a few times. Reading between the lines of those two words, she suddenly realized something, "Is it related to Shampoo?"

"Never mind this. How did your first day of work go?" Cleverly changing the topic, Xiang Yunze knew that if it weren't for Chen Qingyang's "America is a coward's paradise" comment, he might've really gone back.

Fled back.

"En, pretty good. The boss is very good." Li Yan subconsciously followed Xiang Yunze onto another topic of discussion. Hearing Li Yan's evaluation of Mo Zhen, Xiang Yunze laughed and said: "Then that's good. You're probably tired from working all day, rest early."

"Okay." Hanging up the phone, Li Yan looked at the time and realized that it was already ten o'clock. Climbing into her soft bed, Li Yan fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

This assistant job really consumed a lot of energy.

Although the crew would begin to shoot at eight o'clock in the morning, Li Yan needed to give Mo Zhen a wakeup call at exactly six o'clock. This was a job Tang Qiang had specifically assigned to her.