Chapter 71: Marriage

When the 30 Mins' Star News report was released, everyone was too busy forwarding it to read the text. Now, after waiting for it to come to an end, the fans were finally in the mood to read it.

But wait...

For defending his assistant's justice? Since when did Mo Zhen have an assistant? Wasn't it always the manager who served him?

Wait a minute, that assistant was actually a woman?

And why did she look so much like the model in the magazine?

Even though the photos and videos were not very clear, even though Li Yan's dressing and appearance were completely different from those in the magazine, she was still unable to endure the eyes of her fans.

Soon, there were enthusiastic netizens who used magazine photos and news photos to make a comparison chart, which was posted on the Sea Point Forum.

[My eyes aren't good. Girls, can you help me see if these two pictures are the same person?]

The girls at the forum responded positively to the owner's call and, after careful comparison by the panel, confirmed that the two photographs were of the same person. Thus, the second hottest news of the day was born so happily.

[The model sister you don't know is actually Emperor Mo's personal assistant.]

After Chen Qingyang had angrily scolded the troll army on Weibo, she had always been browsing the forums. She had originally planned to check for Chastity No.2's ip, but in the end, such a message popped up.

Chen Qingyang's heart thumped. An inexplicable sense of nervousness rapidly spread from her head to her four limbs. She felt as if her entire being was in a bad situation.

The mouse moved back and forth on the title post several times. Chen Qingyang finally took a deep breath and mustered up her courage to click on it.

This was a summary building. The OP had combined the analysis of the enthusiastic netizens with the analysis of the forum girls to make it convenient for those who had no patience to climb the building.

When Chen Qingyang saw Li Yan's photo, she only felt her head explode. It was as if a bolt of lightning had struck down from above, causing the entire world to fall apart...

'Thunderbolts in a clear sky' is not just a saying.

She sat in front of the computer and looked at Li Yan's photo with a more frightened expression than when she was watching a ghost film.

They actually said that Mighty Yan is Mo Zhen's assistant! Pfft! Li Yan as Mo Zhen's assistant! How come she didn't know that rumours are a crime?!

After sealing this building, Chen Qingyang still did not feel satisfied. She even sealed up both the OP and that enthusiastic netizen...

Let you make up a rumour, let you make up a rumour...

This time, all the girls in the forum were thoroughly angered.

[The moderator is amazing! The moderator can seal a building in disorder just like that! Do you have the balls to seal a building? Do you have the guts to open the door?]

[OP, calm down. I think the forum master has gone insane again.]

[Are you sick? Go home and take your medicine! What are you biting people for? Is it mental illness or rabies?]

[You have to be lenient with the patient. She has sealed up a building, we have to open another one, she only has one person, and we have thousands of people to see who is faster than whom.]