Chapter 27: Pennant

Two people sat side by side on a bench in the corridor of the A city central hospital. Xiang Yunze crushed the milk box in his hands easily and threw it into the nearby garbage can. "Miss Chen, next time could I please trouble you to explain the situation clearly when you call me? I was almost scared to death."

Chen Qingyang's face was black, "I am a liberal arts student!" Her increased level of voice and high pitched tone indicated it: "This is not my fault."

Xiang Yunze turned his head to look at her. In his eyes, Chen Qingyang's excuse about literary language and such were all a big joke. "Liberal arts students are required to learn how to write detective novels?"

Chen Qingyang used one-third of the time to angrily contemplate the words Xiang Yunze said, and her anger became dismay in the remaining two-thirds of the time she was thinking: "Oh my lord, you've read my novel?"

"I wish I had not read it." Xiang Yunze turned around. As if he were recalling a painful memory, he said, "The physics theorems in your novel are almost impossible in real situations."

Chen Qingyang: "..."

As a person who has never passed a physics exam, and yet dared to write a novel about physics, she felt her courage to explore and experiment was truly worthy of praise and encouragement!

"It was because the storyline needed it! It is a literary creation!!! Literature!!! Do you understand?!" Three consecutive exclamation points – Chen Qingyang's expression while trying to persuade the other party was very strong and vivid indeed.

"I understand physics." Xiang Yunze leaned his body slightly back on the chair, and with a light and carefree expression, he threw out such a sentence.

Chen Qingyang: "..."

How could she forget, this person was a physics professor.

# Cannot properly talk to those kinds of people #

Chen Qingyang sulked in her corner, pretending as if the milk box in her hands was Xiang Yunze as she squeezed it bitterly. As Xiang Yunze glanced at the tragic milk box crushed in her hands, he raised his eyebrows, "Miss Chen, as a person who understands literature very well, do you feel as though we have a problem between us?"

Chen Qingyang: "..."

Alright, she knew very well that misleading Xiang Yunze was her own fault, but shirking responsibility was also one of her greatest talents.

Quickly organizing the feelings in her heart, Chen Qingyang was determined to push all of the responsibility to the doctor's head as she confidently said, "You know Dr. Fang? The professional terminology that comes out of his mouth sounds exactly like the scriptures from temple masters. I can't understand it. "

Xiang Yunze's mouth moved, and he was about to reply when Chen Qingyang interrupted, "But I can read his micro-expressions ah!"

Xiang Yunze: "..."

He felt that it would be better if he shut up.

"That beard covering up his frown, those curious eyes, these are all cues telling me that the overall situation was not good! And all those words he said afterwards, I could only understand the words "strange" and "not right" from his entire sentence. Hearing these two words from Dr. Fang's mouth, how could I not call you?!"

Xiang Yunze: "..."

But he is very thankful that she had only called him and had forgotten to call the entire Li family. Otherwise if they had woken all of the members Li Yan's family to go to the hospital in the middle of the night, there was no way he could live through it.