Chapter 46: Dream

When Li Yan woke up after her fifth nap, the Arabic numerals on her phone screen flashed 15:00.

Her habit of being able to have a nap anywhere was a problem, especially since her working environment did not support this habit.

Li Yan patted her cheek awake and warned herself not to sleep tomorrow!

"Come with a pillow tomorrow, sleeping will be more comfortable." The director had just shouted cut. When Mo Zhen went back to his rest area, he saw Li Yan's expression was like that of a sleepy kitten - a small kitten that had not woken up yet.

Li Yan: "..."

A bucket of ice water fell from the sky and poured on Li Yan's spirit. Her boss was definitely the greatest enemy on her path to success!

But...

"Really can sleep?" She looked at the other assistants who were at their employer's every beck and call – being busy to no end. Mo Zhen was considered to be the most famous celebrity here, but his assistant could take naps in the studio?

She could already imagine the true-love fans vowing on the forum to punish her.

"It doesn't matter, you can't help much anyway."

Li Yan: "..."

If she sleeps tomorrow she is a small dog! The Boss's skill of giving one freedom before capturing was just too good of a tactic!

Mo Zhen did not know his good intentions were misinterpreted. He picked up the mineral water on the table and drank a mouthful. The classroom "students" chirped constantly, giving him a bit of a headache. Some of these students were popular social media stars. The ones that had slightly more scenes were ones that were specifically contracted by entertainment agents.

When Mo Zhen looked at them, he would always remember the year he debuted.

Wanting for the entire world to kneel at his feet and to step onto the highest stage, so that everyone would have their eyes on only him.

It was not just Kai Huang, almost every entertainment company would sign several artists like him every year, making him their model of success – his story is like a textbook used to learn how to walk the path to stardom.

But Mo Zhen's success was not so easy to copy.

Not everyone had his kind of talent and appearance. Even in the years he was viewed as a "delicate vase" by the media, he never doubted his own strength. He had always believed that in the entertainment industry, a person's appearance could also be considered a great strength.

But the young people these days were not the same as he was when he debuted. He was able to become famous due to his own strength and determination. As for them, they needed personal connections and an external force to become popular.

At this very moment, even if Mo Zhen did not listen wholeheartedly, he could guess that the chirping of the young kids was all about themselves.

Being able to enter the "Ghost School" crew meant that they either used some sort of trick or that their company was willing to spend resources on them.

Everyone already knew that with popularity of the original novel, along with Mo Zhen and Wen Xiaoxiao starring as the main characters, even if they were only small supporting roles in the film, there was a chance they could become instantly famous.

This was a shortcut.

"What do you think?" Li Yan stood beside Mo Zhen, watching him drink water while staring at the students in a daze. She could not help but wave her hand in front of his face.