Chapter 67: Famous

In addition to Chen Qingyang, the Internet has already caused a ruckus over the incident.

TOMATO invited Mo Zhen as a model, originally intending to advertise their merchandise, but now the publicity has played a role, and everyone was too busy watching the models. No one paid attention to the clothes.

The front page of the Haiguo Forum had almost been taken over by the news about TOMATO. Chen Qingyang scanned the front page and casually clicked on the one with the most views.

The writer had scanned the pages of the magazine and made a jigsaw puzzle of the images. He also made a lot of notes on them, such as the tender gaze of King Mo, the pink bubbles that could be seen across the screen when he kissed his hair, and the blushing lips of the two.

The final closing statement was just one sentence — only true love could take such a picture!

[Emperor Mo has never seen the world, but that is because Emperor Mo's acting is good. Bai bai]

[To have Mo Zhen kiss her hair, for Mo Zhen to wrap his arms around her waist, for Mo Zhen to stick so close to her, kill the photographer!]

[I've already submitted my resume to TOMATO. Please bless me!]

[Am I the only one who cares who the model is? She's not even a contracted model for Tomato!]

[Upstairs + 1. She doesn't have any information on her on the official website, but if she was able to squeeze out so many pillars of TOMATO, her background should be pretty solid.]

[I've turned her face into my own face!]

"..."

[Why do I think that model looks so beautiful? She's a good match for Emperor Mo. Wake me up!]

[Kill the one upstairs!]

[I like her dress. It's pink and blue and cute!]

The Editor-in-Chief was almost moved to tears. Finally, someone noticed her clothes.

It was like opening the door to a new world, and the attention was successfully diverted to their clothing, haircuts, makeup, shoes, and bags.

[This model's shape is made by Anda. I want to heat up a wave like this as well!]

[Big waves tend to look old. The models look good because they look young.]

[Oh wow, that bag is actually selling for more than 2000 RMB. Since when did TOMATO become so high-end?]

[It's been a long time since I've seen TOMATO upstairs. The recent prices have already forced a student to die with a face covered in blood.]

Chen Qingyang, "..."

What about the agreement that was agreed upon! Why are you suddenly chatting so happily! The first person to pick up the conversation about the clothes was probably an agent of TOMATO who was lurking in the forums!

Li Xiao was also stunned after receiving the magazine! Her cousin had secretly hooked up with Emperor Mo, she simply couldn't tolerate it! She took the magazine with her and immediately went to Li Yan's house to report on the incident.

"Is this really her face?" Mother Li held her face in disbelief, "How can my daughter be so cute!"

"That's not the point!" Father Li slapped the table and stood up, forcefully poking the picture of Mo Zhen, "Who is this kid? Why is he so close to our daughter?!"

"This is Emperor Mo. I see his advertisement every day on television," Mother Li said with her starry eyes, "I never thought that my daughter would know such a handsome boy."