Chapter 35: Eye

Mo Zhen requested a single room in the hotel, even though he was accompanied by the female Ah Yao – because it was impossible for her to open up her own room.

When Ah Yao came back from playing on the balcony, Mo Zhen was already lying quietly on the bed, his breathing slow and steady. The colours of the sunset sprinkled on his face, making the usual angular contours of his face look soft.

This defenseless image, it made people really want to take advantage of him.

Leisurely drifting in front of Mo Zhen, Ah Yao bent her waist to stare at him: "Zhen Zhen, can I sleep next to you?"

Although it seemed as if she was asking for permission, Ah Yao did not wait for a reply as she drifted to lay next to Mo Zhen.

Ah Yao giggled in heart a few times and then turned around to study the person lying beside her. Tall nose, thin lips and fine curling eyelashes.

Ah Yao unconsciously lowered her gaze, wanting to stare at her own eyelashes, but the result was that she could not see anything. She looked at Mo Zhen's eyelashes. They were so long he should be able to see them himself right? They shouldn't be false lashes right? Should she try pulling one out?

Ah Yao in thought drifted closer to Mo Zhen, raising her head as her gaze landed on Zhen Zhen's smooth white skin...

In accordance with all the gangster movies, the next development should be a kiss scene.

Ah Yao stared at Mo Zhen's side profile and nervously swallowed. Slowly bowing her head, Ah Yao watched as Mo Zhen's face came closer and closer in view. Although she usually wished she could breath, but at this time, if she could breathe – her breath would be spraying onto Mo Zhen's face, right?

Not being able to breath was really great. It allowed her to simply steal divine assets.

Just when Ah Yao's lips were about to press the side of Mo Zhen's face, the cell phone on the bed rang. It was already too late for Ah Yao to retreat: Mo Zhen had opened his eyes.

...

Big eyes stared at small eyes.

"Haha." Ah Yao laughed awkwardly a few times as she distanced herself from Mo Zhen, "Zhen Zhen, your skin is so good ah, you can't even see the pores close up."

...

Mo Zhen removed his gaze from her but did not speak, he picked up the phone and got out of the bed.

"Hey?" Walking out to the balcony, Mo Zhen picked up the phone.

"You really are so sad."

Mo Zhen: "..."

The evening air had a trace of coolness. Mo Zhen took a deep breath and pulled the window to the balcony open: "Professor Xiang, you aren't asleep this late at night, is your brain all right?" It was already midnight back home. It was strange to see Xiang Yunze with his strict habit of sleeping before 12 staying up so late.

Xiang Yunze sighed on the other end of the phone, his tone filled with bitter resentment: "You are in love, but the object is not me, so my heart cannot not sleep."

Mo Zhen: "..."

His mouth moved, but with great patience he asked: "Who told you that I'm in love?"

"Everyone online is saying it."

Mo Zhen: "..."

So during the time he took a nap, what exactly happened?

Taking a deep breath, Mo Zhen made a great effort not to get angry: "I am now in Turkey, and I'm wasting three dollars per minute on an international long-distance call to listen to your nonsense?"