Chapter 56: Gift

Mo Zhen could almost hear the sound of Du Du's roar across the computer screen.

He was somewhat annoyed at himself for impulsively telling Du Du this information. Knowing his family's character, they would definitely pester him for three nights and three days on this issue.

As he predicted, a call coming from Du Du's mother appeared on his phone screen.

Mo Zhen reluctantly picked up the phone. Playing taichi with his sister for half an hour was even more exhausting than having to deal with than those gossip reporters. If his family was thrown into a group of paparazzi, they could become the eight elders of the industry in just a few minutes.

After waiting patiently for Du Du's mother to finally finish, Mo Zhen took the opportunity to decisively hang up the phone and encountered Li Yan as she walked down the stairs.

"Zhen Zhen." Li Yan had just woken up and the sleepiness in her expression had not completely disappeared, making her look like a lazy small kitten.

Mo Zhen placed his slightly hot phone down. He subconsciously walked up to her and pulled her to sit down on the couch beside him, "Does your head still hurt?"

A person couldn't help but act spoiled when faced with that gentle water-like tone. Li Yan looked at him and nodded slightly, "Just a little."

Mo Zhen touched the piece of gauze wrapped around Li Yan's head. His tone was once again gentle and soft, "Be good, it'll heal very soon. Are you hungry now?"

"I'm hungry!"

Mo Zhen could not hold back his laughter and handed her a box of unopened white chocolate biscuits from the table, "Eat a little first to fill up your stomach. Tang Qiang's coming to cook dinner later."

Li Yan, "Tang Qiang?!"

"Do you have any questions?"

"..." Was there no problem in his statement?

Li Yan did not think that Tang Qiang would actually come to cook dinner, she was even more surprised when he swiftly arrived five minutes later. At that moment, the white chocolate biscuit in Li Yan's hands was still unfinished.

Li Yan put down her unfinished white chocolate biscuit when she saw Tang Qiang come in and stood cautiously, "Good evening, Supervisor Tang!"

The corners of Tang Qiang's mouth raised as he carried a large bag of groceries through the door, "Are your injuries okay?"

"Nothing, just a little scratch."

Tang Qiang turned his head to stare at Mo Zhen. A small scratch had almost caused Mo Zhen to threaten to peel off all his skin? Was being the opposite sex meant that they would be treated differently by everyone?

As it turns out, it was very possible.

Mo Zhen touched Li Yan's head and smiled mysteriously, "Just tell Uncle Tang whatever you wish to eat later, he knows how to cook everything."

Li Yan, "..."

Tang Qiang: "..."

Laozi is China's young leader, not China's old leader!

"It is truly an honour to serve Emperor Mo." Tang Qiang's mouth twitched as he disappeared into the kitchen. Mo Zhen watched his silhouette and smiled, "You're welcome. You deserve it."

Tang Qiang: "..."

As an older single youth, Tang Qiang could raise himself into a chubby small white meat, but there were definitely two uses to every brush. Li Yan looked at a table full of dishes and sighed, "Supervisor Tang, you're amazing! If you didn't become agent, you could definitely work in a restaurant!"