Chapter 28: Sour

Suddenly both did not speak, the office was surprisingly quiet.

Tang Qiang's eyes blinked as he stared at Mo Zhen, as both of them tried to suppress the other through their gazes.

But Mo Zhen was a man who could stare at a bright torch unblinkingly, so no surprise, this war was won by Mo Zhen.

Tang Qiang poured a cup of coffee on the table and blinked his eyes with a sour expression.

Mo Zhen took the cup of coffee and only slowly said: "It is my fault for not thinking about the consequences, sorry."

If Piao Piao had not defeated those people in advance, he was not certain that they would be able to get out unhurt. If he were to get hurt, it would give the company a lot of problems. In addition, ever since he debuted, Tang Qiang has been by his side, the two had a decade relationship of being colleagues and friends, Mo Zhen knew that he was just worried about him.

Tang Qiang sighed and rubbed his eyebrows, "Well, people just fine, but after making a decision before, even if you do not consider for yourself, but also think about their side of the people, and your thousands of fans"

"I know." Mo Zhen replied with a good attitude so that Tang Qiang could not retort back. Tang Qiang dug out something from his drawer and placed it on the table, "Do you want this banner to hang at home?"

Mo Zhen looked at the flag that was as bright as the national flag that hung in school gyms and raised his eyebrow, "Or you can hang it in the company, so it can shine in all of its glory."

Tang Qiang: "..."

You just think it and your home decoration style do not take it.

Because Mo Zhen still had to rush to the studio for filming, he did not stay long in Tang Qiang's office. Coming out, Han Mei Mei smiled to him as she watched him leave.

Male God's unrivalled Martial Arts: What happened? What happened? Did the Emperor take the little flag?

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: No ╮ (╯ _ ╰) ╭

Male God Unrivalled Martial Arts: I knew it! Male God isn't the kind of person who chases fame and fortune!

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: ...

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: I think he may just simply feel that the small flag does not meet his family's style.

Lucy's fingers on the keyboard moved, just as she was about type out of a refutation, Han Meimei's QQ ID messaged her again.

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: Senior Tang told me to put the small flag in Emperor Mo's lounge. _ (:  "∠)

Male god unrivalled martial arts: When you finish hanging it up, give me a call, I want to pay tribute, pay tribute.

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: ... Actually, I would like to hang you up even more.

Male God unrivalled martial Arts: ... Believe me, I can't be a small flag hanging in the breeze.

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: You are now on the 38th floor?

Male God's Unrivalled martial arts: Do you have a problem?

Nine Pairs of Dried Plums: I'll come up to let you feel the breeze.

Male God's Unrivalled Martial Arts: ...I think you can make your hobby a little more low-key.

Male god's Unrivalled martial arts: Where did you go?

Male god's Unrivalled martial arts: You won't really come up right?!