Chapter 38: Memory

"So, wait until three or four months, when the weather isn't hot or cold and your body has almost recovered, we will go to Goreme!" Chen Qingyang stood beside the bed, the cold wind blew from the window nearby, swaying her black bangs back and forth.

Li Yan was sitting on the bed with her arm extended, the doctor had taught her to do a simple rehabilitation exercise: "Goreme? Have we never been there?"

Chen Qingyang's excited expression froze for a moment. Although Da Li has been awake for almost a week now and the doctor's report said that her bodily function had no problem, but why did she feel that something about Li Yan felt a little out of place?

She stretched out her right hand and touched Li Yan's forehead: "Da Li, do you have a fever?"

"I always feel like I've just woken up from a long dream," she said.

"Dream?" Chen Qingyang blinked and sat down at the bedside, "Did you and Emperor Mo go to Goreme in your dream?"

"Emperor Mo?" Li Yan looked up, the sun outside the window shined on her face and lighting up her pair of dark eyes.

"Mo Zhen went to Goreme not too long ago and even went on a hot air balloon!"

Li Yan's eyebrows wrinkled, she recognized the name Mo Zhen because Chen Qingyang often mentioned it to her. He was said to be Kai Huang's celebrity and had a considerable amount of fans not only in City A, but the entire country.

Chen Qingyang is one of them.

But why did this name make her so sad?

She drooped down and did not speak again.

Chen Qingyang continued to speak excitedly about Turkey's customs as Li Yan quietly listened, but the more she heard about this place, the more she felt as if she had already visited this place before.

"What do you think?" Chen Qingyang finally stopped talking after her throat felt dry, she threw the conversation to Li Yan as she got up to get a glass of water. The glass had a few slices of lemon placed in it, Chen Qingyang smoothly divided the two pieces into Li Yan's cup.

"Do you want some?" Motioning to her cup filled with water, Chen Qingyang held the handle of the kettle and asked. Li Yan took the cup and shook her head: "No, I prefer to eat directly." She said as she picked up the lemon and placed it into her mouth to bite.

Chen Qingyang watched the burst of acid and swallowed: "Da Li, when did you become a fan of Emperor Mo?"

"Ah?" Li Yan said with the lemon in one side of her mouth, glancing at Chen Qingyang.

"Don't pretend, you're definitely trying to cosplay Gao Sen."

"Gao Sen?" Li Yan thought, "Ah, this I remember, isn't he the God Forbidden Zone actor?"

"Wow, good job Da Li!' Chen Qingyang felt some admiration for her, "You even know God Forbidden Zone now, haven't you always looked upon our low-level judgement?"

Li Yan gnawed the lemon in her hands and easily threw the lemon peel into the trash can beside her bed: "No not at all, it was very nice to watch."

Chen Qingyang was stunned for two seconds before asking: "When did you watch it?"

Li Yan tilted her head: "Did I not watch it with you?"

Chen Qingyang: "..."

There was something strange about Da Li. Perhaps her soul has been possessed by someone else?!

People who wrote novels truly had a great imagination, Chen Qingyang patted her forehead, taking this idea out.

She cleared her throat and looked at Li Yan seriously: "Come, Comrade Xiao Li, let us discuss your dream."