Chapter 32: Peach Blossom

Ah Yao sat on the windowsill as she watched Mo Zhen's Land Rover drive farther away, and finally dispelled the idea of trying to follow them. Although Master looked very much like a fake conman, if she were to secretly follow them, without a doubt she would be discovered right away.

The bells on her wrist tinkled inadvertently a few times. Ah Yao raised her left hand and studied the craftsmanship of the bracelet very carefully.

Mo Zhen sat in the driver's seat of the car, turning his head to look at the person sitting straight beside him: "Master, what do you mean by this?" Deliberately separating them from Ah Yao, and insisting on going out? His actions were definitely not all for the sake of eating steak.

Don't be fooled by Master wearing a suit because this guy definitely likes to eat Chinese food.

When Master heard his words, he laughed softly. His eyes that had been looking at the scenery outside moved to glance at Mo Zhen's expression, "I should be the one asking you this question. Mo Zhen, do you already know the identity of this ghost?"

When he revealed that Ah Yao had not died, although Ah Yao was stunned for a moment, she did not show too much of a shocked reaction. As for Mo Zhen, he had maintained a calm expression from start to finish.

This was really interesting.

The hands that held the steering wheel tightened subconsciously. He was silent for a moment and finally whispered: "I only found out a few days ago." As for how he had discovered the truth, there was no need to mention it.

"Oh." Master, like a clever fox, squinted and glanced carefully at Mo Zhen's expression and then turned back to look out the window, "Then what do you intend to do?"

A black limousine drove closer to them, its reflection showing on the side of the window. Mo Zhen listened quietly to the whistling sound near his ears.

Just as he was opening his mouth to reply, Master interrupted, "You do not need to rush to answer me. I haven't mentioned this yet, but when she returns to her original body, she will forget everything that happened during this time, including you. "

Mo Zhen's pupils slightly shrink. The green traffic light at the intersection before them flashed a couple times before turning red, stopping Mo Zhen's car at the intersection.

After waiting for a while for the light to turn green again, they drove past the crossing quickly. Mo Zhen slowly opened his mouth: "Other than to let her go, what else can I do?"

Yes, he had no other choice.

Master did not answer but instead stared at the window glass. The window glass vaguely showed the reflection of Mo Zhen's face, the smooth and straight lines, angular.

But it revealed a trace of sadness that was very hard to distinguish.

He could not help but sigh. Master propped one hand under his chin as he entered a meditation state. From the first time he saw Mo Zhen, he knew that the child would be destined to encounter misfortune, peach blossom robbery.

(TN: 桃花劫, in Chinese folktales, a peach blossom has two types of peaches: a good peach and a bad peach. A good peach symbolizes a love that is happy and lasts forever. A bad peach symbolizes lovers disputes and a love that may never be able to survive. Master is contemplating how Mo Zhen's relationships are destined to be filled with misfortune, like a peach blossom with bad peaches, encountering the right person but at the wrong time, and therefore being unable to be with them.)

In fact, even if one were not a fortune teller, just by glancing at Mo Zhen's outstanding appearance there were many people who would say that he must have robbed the peach blossom.