Chapter 74: Chrysanthemums

That day, like countless little fans, Chen Qingyang opened the Emperor Mo's Weibo, preparing to say a happy birthday to him. In the end, she saw the latest Weibo post at the top.

Although it only had four words and an expression, it was even more bloody than the notice for the make-up exam.

Chen Qingyang suddenly felt that she had nothing to live for.

It wasn't just because Emperor Mo was in love, but because the person he was in love with was her best friend!

Just a little bit more and it would've been her!

...

Ah, no, she thought that no one in this world would understand her feelings. Ah, no, maybe the Young Master Xiang would understand her.

After all, his goddess had been taken away by his friend, but just because this guy hung up on her a few days ago, she couldn't possibly be on his side. She definitely couldn't forgive him for lying to her!

Chen Qingyang posted her complicated feelings on Weibo, hoping that everyone would be able to read her. However... What the heck is wrong with all the people who said that she's going to the Underworld!

Chen Qingyang felt that her feelings were too complicated. She clearly just wanted to go on a trip to change her mood. And they might even run into a flirtatious encounter on the road!

Alright, she admitted that this was the main point. However, as the saying goes, a cure for heartbreak is a new love affair.

Chen Qingyang didn't explain anything on Weibo. Instead, she fell asleep with a broken heart in her arms. She had thought that after suffering such a huge blow, she would definitely lose sleep, but she actually slept soundly, to the point where she couldn't understand herself.

When Chen Qingyang woke up the next morning, she received a notice saying that "White Robes" was officially on.

The "White Clothes Examiner" was the novel that had been adapted into a movie and television, "The Sleeping Young Erlang." The title of "White Robes" was given to the TV show again. It was not because the spy liked to wear white, but because of the white lab coat.

However, obviously, "White Robes" wasn't good enough, so the screenwriter cleverly took out "White Robes".

Chen Qingyang only wanted to laugh in response. Even a white shirt with this kind of setting would rot on the street, okay? How could it be compared to "The Sleeping Erlang", whose name was loud and clear!

Chen Qingyang once again experienced the feeling of loneliness from high above.

The one who played the role of the white coat in the TV series was none other than the popular Little Heavenly King of the Kaiser, Zhang Chengye.

Although Chen Qingyang wasn't a fan of his, she still had some understanding of him. At the very least, he had a pretty good face and had always been the most popular person in the group.

Although Chen Qingyang had previously heard that he wanted to fly alone and had committed suicide once, it seemed to have stopped now. At the very least, he was still staying in the oh~wow combination.

The news of the start of the TV show was the only good news that Chen Qingyang had heard for a long time.

However, on the same day the news was announced, a large number of negative fans appeared under the article "The Sleeping Erlang".

Her readers had discovered this earlier than she had, and had automatically made up for it in Wen Wen's account. Some had even climbed onto Weibo to check on her.