Chapter 29: Identity

Chapter 29

In the end, of course Mo Zhen didn't win the Top Ten Youth Artists Award. In fact, he suspected that he has already passed the age of what can be considered youth.

Time has passed silently. In the twinkle of an eye, it was already November. The weather was getting cooler, but Ah Yao was still wearing her white dress.

Watching her, Mo Zhen felt cold himself, but thinking of how ghosts were originally stone-cold, he felt a little relieved.

Every day, Ah Yao followed Mo Zhen to the studio and drifted around. As God Forbidden Zone 3 entered the final stages of filming, Ah Yao felt a little sentimental.

In order for the director to control the process of the filming, the scenes with English dialogue were all put into the final stage of filming. Almost every actor had a large section of English lines, and the NG's for each actor increased as the speed of filming slowed down.

"I did not expect to be able to see the God Forbidden Zone series after I died."

A voice full of longing suddenly appeared beside Ah Yao's ear, making Ah Yao jump in shock. She turned around and looked at the person with surprise, "Piao Piao!"

Piao Piao also looked Ah Yao and raised her head and smiled, "Long time no see ah, little kitten."

Speaking of the little cat, Ah Yao scrunched up her eyebrows. "That little black cat has already run away from home."

Piao Piao was not surprised, "Stray cats are like this. As they say, wild is harder to tame."

"So it's like this..." Ah Yao's shoulder sagged. She always felt that one day the little black cat would leave. Piao Piao watched Ah Yao's mood became gloomy and she floated closer to her, "What wrong little kitty? Did Emperor Mo bully you?"

"No," said Ah Yao, shaking her head and looking at Piao Piao. "Where have you been this entire time?"

"I go where there is injustice and crime."

Ah Yao: "..."

It seems like being a brave, chivalrous woman was addicting.

"Your family's Emperor Mo stole my credit and drove me out of your house, it's simply maddening!" Piao Piao deliberately increased the level of her voice, making Mo Zhen glance at her. This subconscious move made the director call cut.

"Piao Piao, don't disturb Zhen Zhen's work!" Ah Yao strongly condemned Piao Piao for trying to disturb Mo Zhen's work in the studio.

Piao Piao stuck out her tongue and looked in the direction of Mo Zhen. She grabbed Ah Yao's hand and dragged her away, "Small kitty, let's go. I'll teach you more skills."

"Really?" Ah Yao's eyes immediately brightened, "What kind of skills?"

"Three Kingdoms."

"Three Kingdoms?"

...

As Mo Zhen heard the sound of the two drift farther away, the corners of his mouth silently rose up.

"Emperor Mo, are you ready? Can we start filming now?" Director Cui stood behind the camera with his assistant and eagerly looked in Mo Zhen's direction.

"Ah." Mo Zhen nodded his head, re-entering into his acting state of mind.

Daytime in autumn is significantly shorter, and the sky was already black when it was seven o'clock. When Mo Zhen left the studio, Ah Yao had not come back yet, but Piao Piao had reappeared.

Mo Zhen let out a sigh and drove the car in the direction of the villa.

Forty minutes later, he stood in the huge room and suddenly felt a sense of loss.