Chapter 55: Car Accident

Li Yan sent a pitiful gaze towards Han Meimei. She responded with a helpless look.

Sniffing, Li Yan followed Tang Qiang into his office. She never thought that after graduation, she would still have an opportunity to be called into a office for a one-on-one conference.

Seated in his respective seat behind the desk at front, Tang Qiang gestured at the other seat across, looking at Li Yan, "Why don't you have a seat."

Li Yan took a seat in a stiff manner. Tang Qiang eyed at her, asking, "Do you know who was the person from earlier?"

Li Yan shook her head, quietly saying, "No, not really..."

"He is called Luo Tiancheng, one of Kaihuang's directors. He is also a well-known broker."

"...Oh."

"And earlier, you were prepared to bash him in with a water jug."

"...I just found him a bit dislikable."

Tang Qiang nodded his head, saying, "This I agree, he is indeed quite dislikable."

Li Yan, "..."

"But other than being dislikable, he's also a pervert. If you ever see him in the future, it would be best to take a detour."

"...Okay." Although you guys are competitors, there's no need to further insult him?! This is simply a cutthroat competition!

"How are you and Mo Zhen getting along?" Finished speaking about Luo Tiancheng, Tang Qiang switched topics, asking Li Yan about her working conditions.

"Quite... Quite fine." Not knowing why, Li Yan felt a bit of guilt.

"That's good then. Mo Zhen finds your work performance quite satisfactory. He even told me to shorten your internship to a month. Keep it up."

Li Yan stared blankly. Did he actually tell Tang Qiang such things? He... didn't say anything about having a monthly salary of ten thousand?

She suddenly felt a bit ashamed.

"Right, now that you are Mo Zhen's assistant, whenever he orders anything from now on should be sent to your place. What's your current address?"

"Kenny Manor, Huayuan Phase 3 No. 9."

Tang Qiang, "..."

Why did he feel that this address sounded so familiar...

"Are you and Mo Zhen living together?"

Li Yan muddedly nodded her head, "Yes." Why does Tang Qiang not know about this matter? She thought these type of matters would be reported to the broker.

Seeing that Tang Qiang has no response, Li Yan diffidently added, "Zhen... Emperor Mo allowed me to move in, saying that it would be more convenient for work."

Tang Qiang puckered his lips, saying, "I understand, so it was like that. Yet, those boxes he ordered was still sent over here."

Li Yan let out an "Oh". Shortly after, her phone's SMS tone rang out. She eyed at Tang Qiang. Seeing that Tang Qiang did not show any particular objections, Li Yan then brought out her phone and read the message. "It's Emperor Mo. He's asking me how much longer it'll take."

Tang Qiang let out a cry in his heart, gazing at Li Yan saying, "There's no problems here anymore, you may return."

Li Yan let out a breath of relief and prepared to happily bid farewell to Tang Qiang, but then saw Tang Qiang pressing down on a button on the receiver in front of him. "Han Meimei, find a security guard to come up and help transport the boxes to the parking lot."