Chapter 72: It's Her

At the Gao Family villa.

Gao Tiancheng had come to excitedly wait for Zhu Peng's call, but the call hadn't arrived yet. Instead, he had waited for his own father, who had a face full of anger.

Once inside, Gao Hongwei threw his handbag on the sofa and shouted at Gao Tiancheng, "You little bastard, stand up!"

Gao Tiancheng frowned. He hadn't been out the entire day, so where did he get in his way?

Gao Tiancheng glanced at Gao Tianrui, who was following behind Gao Hongwei, and thought to himself, "Could it be that his big brother is causing trouble in front of this old man again?"

"What is it?" Gao Tiancheng put his phone into his pocket and casually stood up.

"Why do you still have the nerve to ask?" Gao Hongwei pointed at Gao Tiancheng's nose as if he was extremely infuriated. It took him a long time to recover his anger. "Didn't I tell you not to mess with Mo Zhen's assistant anymore? Why don't you listen? Didn't you lose enough face last time!"

Gao Tiancheng pursed his lips. This old man's information is really well-informed. This person hasn't even been kidnapped yet and he's already come to denounce him for his crimes. "Did I tell you that again? You've always believed that he wouldn't believe me."

Gao Hongwei wanted nothing more than to slap him to death. "You brat, you're still not admitting to this, do you still need your brother to tell me about this? The people from the Jiang family have come all the way to my head!"

The Jiang family? Gao Tiancheng's eyes flashed. Wasn't that girl surnamed Li?

Gao Hongwei took two steps forward, then pointed at Gao Tiancheng's nose and cursed, "The Jiang family came to ask me about this as soon as the report was released last time. I managed to get rid of them with great difficulty, yet you still dare to ask for people to kidnap her now? Do you want me to tell them that you kidnapped the wrong person?!"

Gao Tiancheng narrowed his eyes as he looked at his enraged father, "What kind of background does the Jiang family have to be able to scare you to this extent?"

"Ha! You haven't even heard of Jiang Zhengqing's name, yet you dare to kidnap his granddaughter? You are also a pretty aggressive person."

Gao Tiancheng, "..."

Gao Hongwei seemed to be tired from walking. He sat down on the sofa and took out a cigarette from his pocket, lighting it up. "Jiang Zhengqing... You've never heard of Jiang Yuanxin, have you?"

Gao Tiancheng was stunned for a moment, "It can't be the Thousand Faces Buddha, Jiang Yuanxin?"

"Heh, at least you have some experience." Gao Hongwei looked him up and down before spitting out a mouthful of white smoke.

The Thousand Faces Buddha was a legend in the martial arts world. He had only heard stories about Jiang Yuanxin from his grandfather when he was young.

The Jiang family had been so powerful back then, it could be said that they stood at the top of the pyramid. Could the Jiang family his father was talking about now be the same Jiang family?

"Heh, you're afraid now?" Gao Hongwei raised his eyebrows as a mocking smile appeared on his face, "Although the Jiang family has been washed clean, their relationship is not something that can be broken so easily. Do you know how many famous people in the underworld are the disciples of Jiang Zhengqing? If he wants to, he can throw a gunny sack over your head to feed the dogs at any time!"

Gao Tiancheng, "..."

Although he had once fiercely worshipped Jiang Yuanxin for a while, the old man didn't need to say such things about his son, right?