Chapter 75: Fake Girlfriend

In the past, Turkey was a simple place to Chen Qingyang, but after Emperor Mo went there, it had become a landmark in Chen Qingyang's heart.

As soon as she set foot on Turkish soil, it seemed as if the whole world was surrounded by flowers, sunlight, and cats. Chen Qingyang took a camera and photographed a stray cat by the side of the road. The kitten raised its head and glanced at her, then meowed and ran away.

Chen Qingyang's heart was a little disappointed for no reason. In the end, she was still unable to come here with Li Yan. So, she was going to take a few more photos to show off.

Chen Qingyang held up her camera, just like a reporter meeting a rumored Queen of Gossip. In order to follow her male god's footsteps, she specially scrolled up the Weibo post that had been previously posted by Mo Zhen and drew up the route for this trip.

[Tomorrow I will head to the skies on a hot air balloon, thousands of meters high in the sky, blue sky, sunrise, colorful balloons, and beautiful foreign children.]

Just thinking about it made her excited.

In order to welcome tomorrow's romantic encounter, Chen Qingyang specially returned to the hotel early today and applied a mineral mud mask to her face. After her face had been washed clean and white, she cheered and jumped onto the bed to earn her beauty sleep.

Because she wanted to watch the sunrise, the alarm clock rang at 4 o'clock on time. Chen Qingyang put on the British diamond-shaped plaid shirt she had prepared earlier, a ginger suit, and a pair of Gray plaid shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Chen Qingyang then pushed up the black-rimmed glasses on her face, and she bounced out of the room.

The pilot of the hot air balloon was a very handsome foreign boy, wearing a small vest that revealed the muscles of his acquaintance. Chen Qingyang automatically stuck it up. He was heating up the hot air balloon, and there were already quite a few female tourists surrounding it.

Chen Qingyang took out her mobile phone and secretly took a picture with him. Suddenly, a frivolous voice with a hint of a smile on it came from behind her, "What a coincidence!"

Chen Qingyang's hand that was holding the phone stiffened for a moment. She quickly turned around and saw a well-dressed Xiang Yun Ze.

What the heck...? What a coincidence!!!

"Why are you here?" Chen Qingyang raised her head and looked at him. This young master was really putting on an act when dressing up like a dog, and he was really bewitching towards those ignorant little girls.

Wait a minute, could it be that this is the beauty that the heavens have bestowed upon me? But the person I is looking for is a beautiful young man from a foreign country!

Chen Qingyang's expression was very vivid, she had written all the thoughts in her heart onto her face. Xiang Yunze smiled at Qinyang politely and said, "I'm here to ride on a hot air balloon."

Chen Qingyang was blinded by his smile for a split-second. He exuded the aura of a successful person and had the charisma of a mature man. However, what she wanted now was a young boy! She wanted to walk the path of a Bamboo Horse, not a CEO!

Please give her a warm man with a bamboo horse...! T^T

The corner of Chen Qingyang's mouth pulled up into a stiff smile. She chuckled to Xiang Yun Ze, "Then stand far away. Don't block my flirtatious encounters."

Xiang Yunze looked at the heating balloon in front of Qingyang and smirked, "But we seem to be riding on the same hot air balloon."

Chen Qingyang, "..."