Chapter 66: Friends

If you want to develop in the entertainment industry, I will help you.

Li Yan looked at Mo Zhen in a daze. Every word he said was like a small stone, causing ripples in her heart.

Perhaps every girl had a dream to become a star, but as a person who had never been fond of celebrities, Li Yan had never thought of developing in the entertainment industry - in fact, the fact that she was doing the assistant job was incredible enough.

Neither of them spoke for a while. The car was extremely quiet.

Mo Zhen glanced at Li Yan from the corner of his eye. Even Editor Zhou could tell that Li Yan had talent. It was impossible for him not to see it.

Although he didn't want Li Yan to enter the entertainment industry, if she really wanted to, he would help her, and he had that kind of power to do so.

"Well," Li Yan said as she rubbed the tip of her nose. She was the first to break the silence, "Will you be the one signing me, Zhen Zhen?"

"Of course not." Mo Zhen was still attentively staring ahead. He had been very focused while driving, because Li Yan was sitting beside him. "It's Tang Qiang who will sign you."

"Agent Tang?" Li Yan blinked her eyes in confusion, "But didn't Mr. Tang refuse to sign the contract?"

Mo Zhen laughed, "That depends on who speaks up." In the entertainment industry, his 'network' could not be compared.

"Oh." Li Yan seemed to understand the situation, but she nodded her head. In short, was Mr. Tang being manipulated by Zhen Zhen? Sometimes she wondered which of them was the agent.

Li Yan thought for a moment, looked at Mo Zhen and asked, "Do you think I'm suitable for development in the entertainment industry?"

If you asked him, he would say it wasn't appropriate. Being an artist was very tiring. Not to mention being stared at by so many pairs of eyes every day, and also having to deal with the media and fans. Just the daily workload alone was not something everyone could bear. He couldn't bear to see her work so hard.

"Your conditions aren't all bad. Otherwise, Editor Zhou wouldn't have wanted to sign you. The key is, do you want to develop in the entertainment industry?" To avoid answering the question too lightly, Mo Zhen threw the ball back to Li Yan.

"Oh, so being a celebrity means having to be liked by many people, right? But I don't think anyone would like me."

Mo Zhen, "..."

Do you think that your 500+ male classmates are all for nothing?

"There's no need to be so anxious to come to a conclusion. You can consider it slowly."

"Well, thank you, Zhen Zhen." Li Yan smiled sweetly at him.

"But you're thinking about my future. Even my former teacher gave up on me a long time ago."

Mo Zhen pursed his lips. The future? He felt that the best future was marrying her and having little monkeys. However, he finally remembered to ask, "Did you promise Editor Zhou so readily that you wouldn't think of your family members' reactions after seeing the magazine today?"

Li Yan, "..."

She really hadn't thought about it.

Probably, the only member of her family who would see this magazine was Li Xiao. She would definitely see it!

"Zhen Zhen, why didn't you remind me earlier..."

"...I thought you knew."

"Do you think it's possible to make my face into someone else's? Q^Q"