Chapter 3

"What am I supposed to wear to a college party?" Josie screamed from the other room

We came back from the hotel after eating brunch, going shopping, and then eating again in the mall. Now we're back at the dorm room. Getting ready. For a college party. And we have like two hours until it starts, or at least that's what Maddie said from what Luke had texted. 

"Dress?" Maddie answered back to her.

"This is college, not some book, girl! It's going to be hot in the house with a bunch of sweaty people." Josie said back. She does have a point.  

"I'm wearing this!" I yelled out to them. I walked out and showed them what I'm wearing. It's a blue cropped t-shirt, pretty tight to my stomach and boobs. The shorts are light blue washed that are flared and I think they're cute. I got them when I was shopping with Hailey this summer. 

"But you have boobs, where you can wear something like that. Me on the other hand, cannot wear something like that." Maddie looked a me with a sad face. She's part of the small boob community that she claims. 

"You know, I'm doing it. I'm wearing a dress. And I'm gonna look really good." Josie said as she walks to my closet. Wait mine?

"That's a great idea but why are you in my closet?" I ask her as she goes through my dresses.

"Umm, because I like your clothes better." She looks at me with a knowing look. "And you're never getting this back! It's too cute. Thanks, sorry not sorry!" She says as she walks out of my room and into hers. Well, I guess that cute light blue dress is never coming back to my closet. Oh well. 

"Now we just need something for you!" I said to Maddie as I look back into my closet.

"I think I'll wear this beauty with jean shorts." Maddie answered looking at the black body suit in my closet. I think I may need to get a lock for my clothes. Yep. Sounds like a good idea.  

"Josie is good at makeup, and you like doing hair right? So, I don't have to do anything?" Maddie says with a big grin. 

"I don't think it works like that Mads." Josie said while finishing her wing eyeliner. She's quick but she's really good at it. 

"Yeah Mads, what can you offer?" I added. 

"Um, my love? For you? Both? Does-does that count?" She questions us. 

"Mhm no. That's something my grandpa would say to my grandma when he doesn't want to clean the house." Josie said back to Maddie. 

"This isn't fair! Wasting your talent with each other and not me! Heartbreaking if ask me. Rude if you ask me. T--" 

"Fine, just let me do my makeup with Taylor in peace." Josie says as Welcome to New York comes on. Ironic really, since Maddie just left New York.