Ch21 (Explain😑)

Published 12/31/2020

Winner of the book cover contest!!!! Any covers that weren't picked for the main ones will be published in the upcoming chapters with the creators tagged. Even when the contest ends I will still accept all your beautiful work and put it in chapters for everyone to see! ALL ARTWORK IS ACCEPTED!

Drawing
collages
Covers
Sketches
Digital art
Photoshop
All FORMS OF ART

You can reach me at

kyxgarra21fanart@gmail.com

Or personally Dm me and we can figure out a way for u to send me your work.

Knockout dragged me down to the lab and practically threw me inside as soon as there was enough room when the door opened.

Once he was inside the door closed and he locked it before turning to me crossing his arms over his chest.

The look in his optics made me nervous as I shifted my weight between my peds and fiddled with my fingers.

"I'm going to give you 5 minutes to tell me what the hell that predacon meant"

I bit my lip and looked away from him.

What could I say?! That I have been secretly visiting the dragon since he first came to the ship!

If Megatron found out I don't think he would be very pleased and Shockwave would certainly see this as an opportunity to perform some weird tests.

I shivered at the thought.

"Well you see" I trailed off

"im listening"

Letting out a huff " just promise you won't go to Megatron or shockwave about this" I pleaded.

Knockout was quiet for a moment as he scanned over my form for a moment.

"I promise I won't"

I smiled gratefully "well im not entirely sure what Predaking meant when he said that earlier"

I watched the mech's optics widen as his arms went slack "Predaking?"

I stiffened as I realized I was the only one on the ship who knew predaking had a name now.

"Umm ya Predaking"

"You named him?!" he took a step forward making me take one back.

I nodded my head, he raised his hand and rubbed his head in irritation.

"I gave him a name a while ago he needed one. I couldn't keep going around and calling him Predacon ot giant metal dragon" I waved my hands trying to make my point.

"Since he came to this ship I had a strange feeling about him" I started to confess. The thoughts that have been plaguing my mind for who knows how long.

"When I first saw him after he came out from the ground bridge I knew that there was something about him. He wasn't just some mindless beast like everyone thought he was."

"He's just as intelligent as us. Just because he couldn't speak didn't mean anything."

Knockout was watching me with a strange look in his optics.

"I didn't even realize it, but whenever I wasn't with you or doing something for Megatron I was with him. No matter where he was on the ship I somehow knew where he was."

"He was different around me. He wasn't mean or aggressive. He was kind and careful. Even after I was Electrocuted by Starscream"

"WAIT! Starscream electrocuted you!" He screamed as his optics glowed brighter being fueled by his anger at the news.

I nodded my head "because of the power of the hit my body was forces back to its human form. But you should have seen drag bot's reaction when predaking went after him. Haha it was almost tempting not to stop him from ripping his spark out"

"What im saying is that Predaking is my friend. I've been the only kind being to him since he was created by Shockwave."

Knockout was quiet for a moment once I finished. "So he's grateful for your kindness and that's it? He meant nothing else when he said that in the cave?"

I nodded as I felt my spark strain. Was what we had just a friendship? What he did in his Predacon form months ago and what he almost did in my room.

Fuckkkk

Why must everything be so complicated!

Ever since I moved to this damn town my whole Semi normal life was turned upside down. I wasn't even in my house for 24 hours before I was kidnapped and brought into a robotic alien war. Where I've befriended a giant metal dragon that makes my spark go crazy.

Before I was a semi-normal mutant trying to blend in with normal humans. But now.....

This was all becoming too much. I haven't seen or even heard how my family was doing.

MY FAMILY!

I leaned back against one of the lab tables and let out a small groan covering my face with my hands. They must be scared shitless! Bloody hell they probably have search parties looking for me.

Logan is gonna kick my ass when I see him.

"Are you alright" a hand on my shoulder made me lookup.

"Im fine....it just...... My family... I haven't talked to them since Starscream took me" I mumbled.

"Maybe..... I can help" knockout smiled at me.

"I can contact them and you can speak with them but you'll only have a few minutes. Megatron can't find out"

Thank you..... Knockout

THE LAST CHAPTER FOR "YOU MUST FIGHT OF 2020!

This has been a long and hard year for everyone! So much has happened in these past 12 months that have changed the world.

But thank you all for sticking with me and this crazy journey! I'm so shocked by how many people like this book!

But let's go into this new year together! Let's make 2021 better and more bright than in 2020! Help who you can, love who you should. Be there for those who have been there for you.

Always know you are enough! And that you are beautiful and brave.

ILL SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!

Should I do a Q&A? You can ask me or the characters questions!