ch 19(Predaking👑)

Published 12/7/2020

Plz remember to vote and follow me🥰 it helps to know that people like and support me and what I do

I couldn't comprehend what had just happened in front of me. The Predacon I had become oh so close to had just transformed into a giant mech that towered over even Megatron.

Was this Predaking?

My brain did have to point out that he was very good looking.

"I--I did not realize that the beast was capable of transformation" Starscream panicked as he Scooched backward on the ground away from the giant mech.

I ignored the conversations around me as all my attention was on the giant mech.

"I am no beast" Predaking snapped walking forward. Each step he took made him look even taller.

Predaking stopped in front of one of the tubes and stared up at the developing predacon.

" so the rumors are true. I will no longer be alone. " Predakings deep voice stated.

It wasn't a scary deep voice it was a calming and comforting one. Well, at least to me it was. It sent shivers to my spark.

Megatron stepped forward. " and I see you've been keeping secrets."

" it was not my intention to deceive you, Lord Megatron." Predaking shook his head. " I only recently became aware of my abilities."

" All I remember of my beginning is hunting... And battle... the wounding of my pride. And" he paused as he looked past Megatron his golden optics landing on me.

"Her"

All heads turned to me as my metal began to heat up, my cheeks glowing a light blue. Oh no.

" thus I begin to burn with questions." He began speaking again taking the attention away from me thankfully. But I knew later I would be more than likely interrogated by knockout.

"Who am I? Where did I come from? The warships databanks provided historical facts, but still, I possess no memory of my own past. So I begin to reconsider my place in the present and wondered, could I be like the others?"

"and now I know." he finished his gaze glancing at me for a quick moment.

" you are unique, a miracle of science cloned by shockwave from cyber nucleic acid. Recovered from the remains of your mighty ancestors." Megatron went on.

I wanted to speak with Predaking more than anything but I couldn't with the others here.

I was frozen.

------------🐉------------

We had made our way back to the ship and I immediately went to my room.

I couldn't help myself but pace back and forth.

I could talk to him now. I could really talk and understand him! I've always dreamed of this! And now I can! I mean I've talked to him before, but this was so different!

I felt like a schoolgirl at the moment meeting a new boy at school.

But how can I approach him? He's still the predacon I would go and sit with. That I would pet and Absentmindedly talk to about anything and everything.

But it all felt different now!

He could transform and walk around on 2 legs like any cybertronian.

I felt so nervous, my spark was going out of control in my chest.

I had so many questions yet again I also didn't know what to ask.

A knock on my door stopped my pacing.

Walking over to the door, it slid opened and I was consumed in a giant shadow.

I slowly looked up and my jaw slightly dropped as my optics locked with golden ones.

"Predaking" I whispered his name as he stepped into my room making me take one back. The door closing behind him.

His massive form looked even bigger in my small room.

He smiled down at my shocked form.

"i-i um......hi" I squeaked out not knowing what to do.

A deep chuckle rumbled his chest as he looked down at me.

"Hello"

Fuck I don't know what to say.

" I have longed to be able to speak to you like this" he whispered as he raised his servo to touch the side of my face.

As soon as he made contact with my metal a shock went through my body making me inhale deeply.

Predaking was staring down at me with such a content look. Time seemed to freeze around us.

I reached up and grabbed his servo, pulling it away from my face to hold it in front of me. I played with his digits staring at it.

" I can't believe this" I whispered looking up at him.

" I have so many things I wanna ask you" my voice couldn't go above a whisper.

a deep chuckle shook his chest once again" and ill answer them all for you"

Holding his servo in mine I lead him deeper into my room.

My spark was beating so loudly in my chest that I could have sworn he could hear it.

" I don't think I have anywhere big enough for us to sit together. " I smirked looking up at him. " I don't know if you've noticed but your huge"

He smirked and looked around my room. " I know where we can sit"

He moved around me pulling me along before sitting down on the floor with his back leaning against my birth.

I rolled my eyes as I gazed down at him. Crossing my arms over my chest giving him a look.

He reached up and held out his servo with a smile. With a blush, I reached forward grabbed it.

With a strong tug and a yelp from me, I went tumbling to the ground.

Predaking had made me sit in his lap with my back to his chest.

My spark was rapidly beating in my chest while I forgot how to breathe.

His strong arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Pre-Predaking" I stuttered trying to control myself and thoughts.

"We've done this many times before. Do you prefer me in my other form?" he questioned.

I spun around quickly so I was facing him. My optics wide in shock" No! I um mean" I started to stutter.

I closed my optics and inhaled deeply.

Opening them I pressed my servos to his chest his arms still wrapped around me.

" I care about you Predaking. No matter what form you take. I will still care about you" I made sure our optics didn't break apart.

Realizing our position I spun back around and buried my face in my servos. What was happening? He transforms and I go all gaga over him!