7 (Golden 👁)

Published 3/8/20

As I made my way back to my room, I heard a small commotion coming from knockout's lab.

I entered the room to find knockout putting things into a small bag.

"What's going on" I question him walking up next to him and watching as he puts things away.

" Lord Megatron has trusted me to pick a few members of our crew and go to Cybertron" he stated looking at me with a smile.

"Your- you're leaving" I questioned. Not even bothering to try and hide my stutter.

Knockout quickly pulled me to him wrapping his servos around me tightly.

"Please don't be sad, I'll be back soon, I promise" he whispered.

"You better be back soon. I don't know how long I can stand being around that screamer" I stated with a chuckle.

He let out a deep throaty chuckle. Causing my spark to skip a beat.

I may or may not have allowed myself to have a crush on this sexy red mech.

----------------------------

For two days I didn't get to see knockout. The tower felt empty. I found myself mostly in knockout's lab, even recharging there. I guessed I missed him a little.

I busied myself by finishing all of knockout's more difficult tasks.

I even started conducting experiments on my own. Looking for anything that might be helpful in the future.

As I was tinkering away at one of my experiments I heard the door to the lab slide open.

"Hunny im home" Knockouts Voice sung loudly through the laugh.

I jumped to my peds and spun around facing knockout with a giant grin on my face. I raced towards him with A laugh and practically tackled him to the ground if it was not for his quick reflexes he would have fallen.

He wrapped his servos around me and gave me a tight hug before pulling away.

"Lizzy I'd like you to meet one of the best scientists in the universe, shockwave" he gestured to a large mech behind him with one large optic that practically was his whole helm.

"It's nice to meet you Shockwave" I smiled at him.

" I have been informed that you are a human with the ability to change into a cybertronian. Please tell me if the information is true or false" he stated.

"Uhh yeah, it's true I have the ability to change from a human into a cybertronian" feeling a little nervous.

"Interesting. I would like to take a few DNA samples" he stated.

"Maybe later shockwave, Lizzy, Lord Megatron has requested you to come with us" knockout stated with a smile.

"Um alright," I said, confusion clear in my voice as I followed them out of the lab.

They led me to an area where Megatron and Starscream were.

"Is there no one who can bring me their heads" Megatron screamed in Starscream's face as we walked into the room.

"Aww, Elizabeth thank you for joining us" Megatron smiled as soon as he saw me.

" thank you for allowing me Lord Megatron" I smiled back at him.

"if I may Lord Megatron, during my Exile on Cybertron I resumed work on a long-dormant project. One that I believe May provide a solution to our current problem" Shockwave stated walking past Megatron as cybertronian cells appeared on the screen.

" Zaira nucleic acid" knockout stated

" the building blocks of all cybertronian life, as hail from a specimen I excavate upon our planet has yielded promising results." Shockwave continued.

"The Autobots continue to evade us. What makes you think we can afford to wait for the answer to our prayers to be birthed in some petri dish" Starscream piped up.

" you misunderstand the subject has been fully cultivated and need only be transported from my laboratory on Cybertron" Shockwave got in Starscreams face. Who held a look of shock and fear.

" by all means activate the space Bridge" Megatron stated with a large toothy grin.

I walked over to the controls of the space. And quickly set the coordinates that Shockwave gave me and activated the portal.

For about an hour Megatron waited impatiently for shockwaves return in his throne.

I stood next to Knockout by Megatron's throne with multiple guards surrounding the room waiting patiently for Shockwaves returned.

My spark skipped a beat as the ground Bridge open up again.

Shockwave bows his head slightly " I present to you my liege the ultimate Autobot Hunter" he gestured to the portal.

I took a couple of steps forward as I watch a beautiful massive Beast with long claws step through the portal.

All the mechs in the room in the room started taking steps back away from it.

Megatron shakingly stood up from his throne a look of fear on his face.

The Beast easily toward over every single cybertronian in the room.

My bright blue optics locked with his beautiful golden ones.