Ch15 (Name🤔)

Published 11/9/2020
So ik it's been a bit but I got kinda stuck. I didn't know and still don't know exactly what to write. So give me some ideas!!

Megatron was a pain in my ass. All-day he had me running around the ship and following him around like some kind of dog. I wasn't Starscream.

It had been many hours and I was extremely anxious to run back to the docking bay to see the predacon. I didn't know where he was and if he was ok.

"My lord" I called out to the ex gladiator gaining his attention.

"May I retire for the evening? I have some work I need to finish in the lab" I started praying that he would say yes.

"Hmmm..... Fine. Your no longer needed" he dismissed me. I immediately turned around and began to speed walk towards the door going right to the main hanger where my giant flying friend was.

The sun had long left the sky meaning Starscream was no longer around.

As the doors slid open my eyes locked on a large figure laying down against the far wall.

A giant grin lit up on my face as I practically ran to the giant beast.

Its golden eyes opened hearing my feet smack against the metal floor.

Lifting its head just in time to catch me as I wrapped my arms around his helm holding him close to me.

Letting of a squeak of shock before nuzzling into me letting out loud purrs.

I pulled away and stared into his beautiful golden optics.

My happy smile turned into a glare as I took a step back crossing my arms over my chest.

"Where have you been?! I've been worried sick!" I growled as I gazed at the large beast.

He let out a pure and nudged me as if to say sorry.

I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Don't you dare scare me like that again" I murmured.

He let out a low wine as an apology as he nudged me closer to him.

"You also left me with that annoying ass drag bot! I thought I was gonna have to cut his spark out soon if he didn't shut up!" I snapped with a giggle.

I moved away from him and leaned against the side of his body feeling his warmth travel throughout where our metal touched.

My soul had a yearning in it. I felt a connection between me and this metal dragon. It was very similar to what I felt with Knockout but this....... This was different. It was stronger.

It scared me.

Here I was. A human. A mutant! That can transform into a giant metal being. Friends with a paint crazy doctor and a giant metal dragon.

It didn't seem real. It all felt like a dream. Something that someone like me didn't deserve to have.

Maybe this was my Destiny..... I had felt drawn to Jasper even though I had never once been there before.

Movement caught my attention as the Predacon moved his head to rest in my lap. His body curling around me in a protective sleep.

With a small smile, I began to trace over his metal plates.

"You know we really gotta figure out something to call you" his golden optics looked up at me with interest.

"ill start saying some names and you tell me what you think" I bargained and he let out a sound of confirmation.

Ok so let me see

"hmmm what about Toothless" I smiled.

He let out a huff and gave me a look that said "Really"

I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest. "Hey, it's the name of a dragon from a really good movie" I huffed.

He rolled his eyes at me and nudged my stomach making me put my servo back on his head.

"Smaug?"

*Huff*

"Mushu"

*grrr*

"Draco?"

*rolls eyes*

"Predamaster?"

*what the fuck?*

"Golden eyes?"

"Big tooth?"

"I give up!" I flopped my head back against his metal back.

He let out a huff but didn't move away from me.

"You can be a royal pain in my ass sometimes you know" I huffed.

He acts like a king with how high up on his throne he is.

It was quite for a few minutes before my optics widened and I shot up sitting up straight.

"I GOT IT!" I exclaimed excitedly! A giant grin on my lips.

The predacon raised his head and gave me a curious look.

"From this day forward my Royal pain in the ass" I became dramatic.

"Your name shall be"

"PredaKing!"