Ch 14(return 🔁)

Published 9/3/2020

So next week on the 8th I will be starting my Senior Year of High School. I'm not entirely sure what's going to happen with the world being a mess. With my school, I will be going to in-person class 1/2 days a week. But in New York, we have a thing called Boces and it's a separate program from my school which I have to attend 5 days a week.

So I'm not entirely sure when I will have a chance to update my books but I'm hoping to keep on pace 1 update a week or 2 weeks.

I'm sorry if it takes longer but I'm going to try my best to keep you all updated

My jaw dropped as I saw that the flying thing was Optimus Prime. He was alive!

I quickly got out of the way as he landed and punched Megatron in the face sending him flying into his throne.

Since all attention was on him I quickly made my way over to the injured Autobot. Crouching down I grabbed his arm. "You need to go. Now" I hissed quietly

"Don't touch me" he growled and tried to pull away from me.

"Hey! I'm trying to help you. Ask your friend WheelJack if you think I'm so bad"

"WheelJack" he whispered

Once on his feet, I moved away from him and "Attacked" Optimus prime.

I jumped onto the primes back and wrapped my legs around his neck and leaned back trying to throw the prime off balance.

He let out a grunt and with his large hands grabbed my legs and ripped me off of him throwing my body to the ground in front of him. I landed in a crouched position, I slowly stood to my full height.

His blue optics met mine and they widened in shock.

"You" he whispered.

A strange sensation started to take over my right servo. Glancing down at my hand my jaw dropped as I saw I no longer had a hand but a long blade instead.

I raised it in front of my face and stared at it in awe. "That's interesting"

In my state of awe of my new weapon, I didn't hear or notice Optimus take off.

"Shoot me" I hissed at the other Autobot.

He looked confused and then I gestured to the Decepticons behind me. He understood and his face turned serious as he raised his hand changing it to a gun. And a blast shot out from it.

I let out a pain-filled grunt as the blast slammed into my shoulder and made me fly through the air. My eyes widen and my mouth opened in a silent scream as my back slammed into a wall.

I slowly slid down the wall and pretended to go unconscious.

Once the Autobot we're gone I stood up and let out a hiss of pain. I looked to the side of me and spotted multiple jets heading right for the tower.

"oh no" without even thinking I jumped off the side of the tower. I carefully jumped from spike to spike and floor to floor until I reached the ground. Just as the tower exploded.

I ran away as the tower began to crumble and fall to the ground.

This was not good!

"Hey, guys. I could really use a ground bride right now! Like Now!" I called out into the com with panic.

A ground bridge appeared a few feet in front of me and I jumped through it just in time as the tower crashed down where I once was.

I slide along the metal floors with a sigh of relief.

"Awe Elizabeth. It's good to see you are still with us" Megatron smirked at me.

I laid down on the floor and let out a sigh. " I never wanna do that again"

I was guided to a room by one of the seekers and given a medkit to fix me up.

As I tended to my shoulder I couldn't help but worry about the Predacon.

Where was he?

-----1 week later-----

It had been an entire week and still no sign of the predacon. It was making me worry. Knockout has been busy and almost seemed to be ignoring me.

I let out a sigh as I entered the main laboratory of the ship.

As I entered I heard Starscreams annoying high pitched voice.

" I mean not even the lone beast we had was compact enough to stroll these corridors without tearing them. I am so very sorry for your loss" he said without remorse aiming the end towards shockwave.

"Starscream" I called out sounding sickly sweet as I entered the room. Watching in amusement as the said mech jumped in fright and spun around to face me. He looked petrified.

"Ah Elizabeth, how um, good to see you" he stuttered.

"Its good to see you as well," I smirked as I grew closer to them.

" I was referring to my off-site laboratory which we have already expressly for the cloning procedure" ShockWave Stated.

"You think of everything. Don't you" Starscream growled lowly.

I was about to make a comment when the ship shook.

"We are under attack!" The screamer panicked.

"Autobots?" I questioned looking to shockwave who was at his monitors.

" it appears to be in an enormous mass on the upper haul" he stated.

Could it be?!

Megatron gathered a few seekers and with Shockwave, Starscream, and myself we made our way to the upper Haul.

As the doors opened I couldn't hide the giant smile on my face as I locked eyes with large golden optics. It took everything in me to not run forward to hug him.

"How did it find us" Starscream was freaked out.

"Predacons have precise homing instincts" Shockwave explained.

"Starscream assume command of my beast" Megatron stated and he turned away and began to make his way back into the ship.

"Me?" he questions sounding very scared and shocked.

"i-i means I wouldn't dream of seizing such an honor from its very creator" He went on.

" militarizing the Predacon is most logical" Shockwave stated and began to make his way back into the ship as well.

"Elizabeth come. We have much to plan" Megatron ordered.

I glanced at the Predacon one last time before slowly turning away. I would come back later to see him.

I paused next to Starscream.

"hurt him and I'll really make you a screamer" I patted his shoulder as I walked into the ship. Relief flooding my systems knowing that the predacon was back and safe.