Ch 31 (Honeymoon?🤨)

Published 1/9/2022

IM BACKKKK!!! hello beautiful people! Ok ik it's been a hot minute since I updated and so many of you have been asking for updates. I'm so sorry about the wait. It's been a very hectic few months. But im back! I'll try and update more but I can't promise how often the updates will come. But id love for some advice on what you'd like to see!! What should happen in the future for our new spark mates?!!

Also currently this book has 49.1k reads!!! And 1.85k votes!! This is all so insane!! I knew this book would get a couple of reads but not this many!! I never knew so many people still loved transformers prime and loved predaking!! Thank you all so much for sticking around and watching this book grow! I'm excited to see where the future takes us!

Now reader, ROLL OUT!

Predaking and I were still .......connected...

A warning would have been nice!

Predaking was a purring mess as he nuzzled into me affectionately, kissing me every now and then.

He was trying his hardest to calm me down since I was now a little irritated that I've been stuck with his giant thing locked inside of me.

It's been 20 minutes and his thing had yet to shrink an inch!!!!

But even though I was irritated I couldn't hide the content smile from my lips. He and I were now mated.

We were spark mates.

Nothing in the universe could break the bond between spark mates.

after another 10 long minutes, I felt his thing start to shrink and he carefully pulled it out of me trying his best not to hurt me.

I winced now fully feeling how sore my body was.

I laid flat not having any will to move my body.

With ease, he picked me up and cradled me against his massive and warm body.

"Hmmm, I don't wanna go back yet" I grumbled cracking my optics open to look up at him.

With one servo he traced down my spine a thoughtful look on his face.

"What do humans call it after they mate and they go... On a.. trip..together? I believe it is normally someplace warm" he looked at me curiously arching one of his metal brows.

I couldn't stop the giggle that escaped me."You mean a honeymoon?"

"Yes, that is what I believe it is called. What if we went on this honeymoon?" he questioned.

"Oh? And where would you like to go? And won't the Decepticons wonder where you are and can't they track you?" he shifted so I laid on his chest and I crossed my arms in front of me resting my chin on my arms.

"Im able to control the tracking now, they have yet to figure it out. After I broke free of my frozen cage I was able to find a way to block the tracking," he explained to me.

I couldn't help but stare at him. He was just so...  So amazing.

He was protective.

Smart.

Handsome

Caring

My list could go on for years if I had let it.

"As of where our honeymoon should be..... Perhaps a trip to New York?" his optics watched me. Waiting for my reaction.

"New York?" what could possibly be in New York?

Wait?!

Then it clicked.

I pushed myself up to stare at him in shock as my optics swelled with tears.

"You mean?!" was he serious?!

He gave me a small grin. "I believe it would be time I met my spark mates family"

I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around his neck cuddling into him. I pulled back and slammed my lips to his in a quick passionate kiss before pulling away.

"I love you so much" I pampered his face in kisses as excitement bubbled in my chest.

"I can't wait for you to meet them! I think you'll get along great with Logan the most. He's like a 2nd dad or an older brother to me" I rambled on not noticing that predaking was just staring at me with a loving look.

Taking in how excited I was.

But I paused as a thought came to mind. "Wait. What are we gonna do? The students can't see you they will freak out!"

A deep chuckle came from his chest as he chuckled. Making me confused. What was so funny?

"Don't worry my spark I have already taken care of that problem" he smirked.

I tilted my head and stared at him. What did he do?

He pulled my head down and pressed a kiss against my helm and gently held my head to his chest.

"I will show you in the morning but for now, sleep. You've had a long day my spark" his claws ran up and down my spine relaxing me.

"Fine" I grumbled as I shifted into a more comfortable position. "But im gonna interrogate you in the morning about what you mean by taken care of"

He chuckled again "when you wake up you may interrogate me to your sparks content"

With that last note, I closed my optics and allowed myself to relax against his large warm metal chest and slowly fall asleep to the sound of the beating of his spark.

Everything felt perfect. Like I was in heaven. Nothing could ever beat this.

I truly felt like I finally belonged somewhere... And that somewhere was where ever predaking was.

He was my home. He was the reason I came to jasper. Even if I didn't know it at the time.