11(Will you tell me🔬)

Published 7/20/20

Well hello, people! It's been a hot minute! But thanks to someone I decided to try and get back into this book! I really love it when people message me and tell me how much they love my work. It warms my heart so much! Updates will be slow but I'll do my best! So plz vote and comment and don't forget to FOLLOW!!

It was so dark. I felt so weak and stiff.

"her vital signs seem to be returning to normal" a male voice echoed throughout the darkness.

What was going on? Where was I? What happened?

So many questions echoed throughout my head. All I could see was darkness.

Wait... Flashes of what happened before flashed through my head. The predacon had ripped off my collar and I changed back to my human form and Knockout found me but then I passed out. I can't remember anything after that.

"Her tests are unlike any human I have ever seen. It appears that she has an unknown gene. This could be where her power comes from" an emotionless voice spoke then I heard tapping as they tapped against a screen.

"interesting. Could this be a cause from an experiment?" another voice questioned.

"unlikely, it appears that it is genetic"

"Could there be other humans like her?" a deep powerful voice questioned.

"Yes. But we have no way of testing for this unless we have the human on the ship"

They were talking about the X-gene!

"When do you think she will awaken? She's been unconscious for a week now" A concerned smooth male voice spoke up for the first time.

Week?! I've been out for a week!

"The human should be alert soon. With our technology, we were able to almost completely heal her body."

No more was spoken as I heard retreating footsteps and the familiar sound of the sliding door open then close.

Hearing a sigh signified that someone was still in the room.

A large object gently touched my face then my hair.

"Such a reckless human. You should have told me. Wait until you wake up. I'm going to make you clean the lab 200 times and then do it all over again" the male grumbled close to me.

The sound of the familiar warm voice sent shivers down my spine and made goosebumps rise over my skin.

Knockout.

I needed to wake up. He sounded so lost.

So exhausted.

With all my might I forced my eyes to open and immediately closed them as I was blinded by the bright lights of the lab.

I let out a pained and annoyed groan as I weakly raised my hand to cover my eyes, shielding them from the blinding lights.

"Elizabeth!" A large shadow hovered over me blocking the lights.

Moving my hand I opened my eyes and they locked with the familiar memorizing crimson ones of Knockout.

They were full of concern and relief.

"Hey Red" I smiled up at him, my voice sounding dry and scratchy.

"Don't move" his red eyes turned stern but he smiled at me as he turned around and reached for something behind him.

Turning back to me he helped me sit up carefully as I felt really light-headed. He held one of his servos out to me and in it was a small bottled water.

It looked microscopic compared to him.

I smiled at him gratefully and took it from him, easily downing it quickly. Letting out a sigh of relief as my throat was no longer dry.

"Thanks" I touched one of his fingers looking up at him.

"You are one of the most" he let out a sigh of irritation as he sat down on a stool next to the bed I was in. His much larger body leaning over me slightly.

"What? The most beautiful human you have ever seen? Most amazing? Talented? Sexy?" I went on and on as I smirked happily watching his reaction as his cheeks tinted a light blue.

"I was going to say irritating. Even though you are all of those things" he mumbled the last part and I just barely caught it.

I stared up at him in shock as I felt my cheeks heat up and my jaw drops in shock.

He smirked down at me and gave me a wink before getting up and walking away to his monitors where he began tapping away.

This-this mech is gonna be the death of me.

I through my legs over the side of the large medical bed as I watched him from behind as he worked.

I caught myself gazing at his metal plates. I wondered what he would look like as a human?

He'd be definitely be built, maybe brown or red hair. But no matter what he'd have to keep the red eyes. My eyes lowered to his butt.

He'd definitely have a nice thick ass.

My eyes widen in shock and I covered my lower face in shock.

Did I hit my head or something?!

"Lizz" Knockout called out using one of the many nicknames he has for me.

I returned my attention to him as he turned to me.

"When you were unconscious Shockwave and Myself ran a couple of tests on you." He began just as my heart stopped beating.

My body stiffened as I gazed up at him my eyes slowly widening.

He was gonna ask me about the gene they found, wasn't he? Could I tell him about it? Wouldn't that put mutants at risk even more than they already are?

"We discovered something that none of us have ever seen before in a human" he continued watching me with his red optics.

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"I've been avoiding asking about your abilities wanting you to tell me when you felt comfortable. I'm giving you a chance to speak now. Shockwave is very interested in you and unless you tell me about how you can do what you do. I fear nothing will stop him from getting the answers he wants from you" he stated carefully.

He paused for a few moments as he scanned over my human form, head to toe looking for answers.

"So...... Will, you tell me or not"