Ch26 (Scan 🛰)

Published 2/3/2021

I've been with the Autobots for a little more than a week now. I was almost fully healed thanks to rachet and his medical knowledge.

But during my time here I haven't transformed back to my human body once due to the injury and not wanting to risk it reopening.

But I was now allowed to sit up and move much more freely. Which I was grateful for.

I glanced over to the 3 small humans who were sitting next to me on the metal berth bed I was on, swinging my legs back and forth gently.

"Hey raff" the small boy immediately looked up at me with a curious look.

"Is it possible to find a car that was toed a few months ago?" I was curious about what had happened to my baby. I know storm said it was safe but I still worried.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Let me get my computer" he smiled and grabbed his laptop out of his bag and set it on his lap immediately booting it up.

I leaned down closer so I could see the screen better. Mentally taking a screenshot of the place so I can go to it later.

"Alright Elizabeth, im ready to scan you" Rachet called out to me.

"What kind of car is it and the plate number?" he didn't even glance at me as he tapped away.

"It's a gray, black and red, 2011 zenvo st1"

I almost burst out laughing as the 3 children snapped their heads in my direction.

"WHAT!"

I smiled at them " yup that's my baby, I haven't seen them in months" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well, that makes it easier to find. No one around here has anything like that" Raff stated and began going through multiple databases.

I looked back at the orange and white mech. For the past few months, a thought has plagued me.

"Hey doc bot" the said mech snapped around with a hard glare his optics blazing.

"HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU!" he stopped once he saw the look I was giving him.

"*cough* what is it" he grumbled.

"Would it be possible to tell from a scan if I could transform into a vehicle like you?" that caught him off guard.

He raised his servo and rubbed his chin in thought. "It could be possible" he mumbled.

"I'll run a scan and see what I can find out." he walked away and over to the large computer.

"Hey, Elizabeth! You have one sweet ride!" Miko screamed in excitement as she jumped up and down. "Can I ride in it?! You should so drive me around!"

I couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped my lips. "Maybe one day Miko"

I leaned closer and looked at raffs small computer.

A giant grin exploded on my face, there was my baby!

"Yes! That's my car! Can you give me an address?"

"Yup! It's at the tow park on Chester street"Raff pulled up an image of the tow yard.

I took a mental screenshot of raffs screen and the address making a mental note to go take a visit to that place once I was free of the Autobots.

"Elizabeth, are you ready?" Rachet calls out to me as he glanced over his shoulder.

Looking up at the mech I nodded and moved closer to him.

He hit a few things on the screen and a beam came from his computer and slowly went over my whole body.

An outline of me appeared on the screen and then an x-ray of my insides.

I waited anxiously for rachet to go over my scan. I wanted to know so badly if it was possible. There was so much I didn't know about my mutation.

"Impossible" rachet muttered under his breath as he zoomed into a part of the screen.

"What?"

"For not being a transformer your body and systems are identical to ours. Down to the smallest parts." he went on.

A grin slowly started to make its way onto my lips "So you're saying that i"

"Yes, im saying that you can transform like us. You just need a vehicle mode" Rachet explained.

I threw my hands in the air with a large shit-eating grin "FUCK YA!" I exclaimed loudly.

I let out a whine as rachet hit me in the back of the head immediately after looking angry. The hell!

I gasped in horror as my excitement disappeared as I glanced at the 3 children I swore in front of. I see why he hit me now.

Jack had a smirk on his face as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Miko had an evil smile with a strange glint in her eyes that made me a little scared.

Raff just looked confused.

"Bloody hell" I whispered as I covered my face.

"Don't tell the others I said that." I pointed at them.

"Good grief" rachet let out an irritated groan. "Your almost worse than wheelJack"

"Ouch, that kinda hurt doc" The familiar voice of Wheeljack entered the room gaining everyone's attention.

He and Bulkhead just got back from scouting around.

I wasn't sure where the rest of the Autobots were.

"Hey Jackie, Bulk! Guess what! Elizabeth can transform just like you! And she has a sweet ride in a tow park!" Miko exclaimed practically jumping up and down.

I swear this girl never runs out of gas. She's always hyper and on the move.

"Oh really" Wheeljack smirked as he looked over at me.

He and I have gotten pretty close to one another since I got here. He's like a brother to me kinda.

We just have a lot in common and I get along great with Bulkhead and Miko so it works out great.

"Guess we gotta find you a sweet ride" he smirked

His eyes almost promised something it was a Mischievous glint.

He was planning something and that something involved me.