Ch 13 (Attack 🏴‍☠️)

Published 8/27/2020

"27"

"28"

"29"

"30"

I flopped down onto the floor with a huff just finishing my 5th round of burpees. I hated them so much. But I needed my human body to get stronger.

With Knockouts help we convinced Megatron to leave me un-collared. Now I can transform whenever I please.

I starred at the metal ceiling above me lost in thought. It had been a couple of days since I saw the Predacon. I wonder how he was. The thought of seeing the large dragon freaked me out a bit. Our last encounter was......... Different.

"man I gotta think of something to call him" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Seeker armada to the flight deck" Starscream's annoying voice echoed off the speakers.

What the hell? I stood up and began to walk towards the door when a loud explosion from outside shook the ground. Causing me to stumble and lean against the wall for support.

"What the hell is going on?!"

I transformed into my robot form and ran out of the room and down the hall. Passing seekers and other cons as they ran through the halls.

I reached the main control room where Megatron looked like he was about to kill Starscream.

"Someone better tell me what the hell is going on?!" I demanded as I entered the control room gaining every bots attention.

"The Autobots are attacking" Megatron growled furiously as he glared at Starscream.

The base shook once more making Starscream nervous.

" I assure you, master, I have everything under control" He smiles nervously as Megatron began to growl in anger.

Before anything could happen Shockwave took a step forward "Lord Megatron, I accept that military considerations are outside my domain, but perhaps it is once again time to release the Predacon"

Megatron was silent for a moment before nodding his head. his optics going to me, "Go release it" he ordered and turned his back to me.

"Yes, Megatron" I ran out of the room and down the hall where the Predacons room was. I paused outside the door feeling nervous. This was the first time I had been back here since he acted weird.

Taking in a deep breath I opened the door immediately seeing familiar striking gold optics looking at me.

I smiled nervously as I felt my spark start to speed up. "hey big guy, it's been a while"

"I need your help" the Predacon took a few steps forward and leaned down so his massive helm was in front of mine. His optics locked with mine.

"Were under attack and we need you. Will you help us? Help me?" I leaned my head forward and connected our helms starring into his golden optics.

He let out a small growl and seemed to nod his helm. I pulled away from him and placed my servo under his jaw.

"Thank you... I'll make sure to come to see you when I can as long as you promise not to do what you did last time again. I pointed a finger at him with a slight glare. Which he huffed at.

The ground shook again this time much harder than before causing me to stumble into the Predacon.

"Please go before Megatron has my head" I gently pushed him. His optics narrowed as a hiss escaped passed his fangs at my words as he ran down the hall to the flight deck.

"I swear he acts like a Cybertronian." I walked back to the main control room.

"Wonder what he would look like if he could transform?" I started to imagine.

As I entered the room I noticed that Megatron was no longer in the control room. As I glanced around I froze as I saw on the monitor the Predacon fly through a ground bridge.

NO!

The monitor shut off as the ground bridge closed.

"oh well," Starscream sighed not an ounce of remorse.

"Yes that's right, go off and sulk why don't you" he mocked as Shockwave left the room without a word.

"Starscream" I hissed causing the said mech to jump and turn to me fear clear as day on his face.

I began to slowly walk towards him "Im going to rip your helm off" I hissed as he began to quickly back up and stuttered out nonsense.

I cracked my knuckles

"Let's be reasonable here! I loved that Predacon!" he cried out as I got closer.

-------Time skip------

I leaned against the wall of the throne room fixing my hand as I pulled a couple of pieces of metal from it. Where was the Predacon? Where had they sent him? Was he ok? So many questions but with no answers.

Starscream was on the other side of the room cowering away from me as he tried to seal up his Energon leaks and put back his metal plates. I had definitely done some damage.

Coming here he was much slower and walked with a bad limp.

The main door slid open as Megatron walked in dragging a very large Autobot behind him.

" all invaders have been taken captive master" Starscream approached not even glancing at me.

" there was no sign of Optimus prime" he smirked.

" so tell me, commander, where might your leader be?" Megatron glared down at the mech on the ground.

The mech glanced up weakly his blue optics meeting mine. I glanced away from him, he was the reason my predacon was gone.

Wait.

My Predacon?

"I will not ask again" Megatron hissed.

"if I knew.. I wouldn't tell you" the Autobot hissed.

"very well. Execute our prisoners and fire our cannons at each metropolis in its sites" Megatron ordered as his blade slid out from his hand.

"Megatron!" I took a step forward gaining his and the Autobots attention.

"Um... May I suggest something else." the Autobot glared at me. His gaze was untrusting but also curious.

"Master, somethings coming" Starscream pointed out as he looked at the sky as something was heading towards Dark Mound with great speed.