Ch29 (Growl😈)

Published 3/1/2021

"Predaking" I looked up at him from my spot on his chest.

Because of our major size difference, it was easy for me to lay completely on him. He had no complaints, loving having our metal in contact with one another.

He let out a low hum as I felt his claw trace over my lower back sending shivers throughout my entire body making my breath hitch for just a moment.

Which didn't go unnoticed by the mech as he smirked at me.

"When we go back to the ship we can't immediately go after starscream"

His golden optic shot down to look at mine-wide in shock.

"Hear me out" I sat up a little leaning my chin on my hand.

"I think he's planning something. I know he has hated me and all but where did he suddenly get the courage to try and kill me? Not to mention I think what happened here today has something to do with him." I stated to predaking as he listened to me silently.

"I know Wheeljack, he wouldn't just up and kill the other Predacons for no reason. When I heard him on the come earlier it sounded like they were waking up." I went on as I gazed into his golden optics that reminded me of the liquid form of gold or maybe even honey.

I could get lost in them if the universe would let me.

"They weren't fully developed and the only way they should have been awake is if someone woke them up" I saw that predaking was starting to catch on.

"You think Starscream set this all up. To kill you and to kill my brethren. And that this is all part of a bigger plan?" his head tilted as his jaw clenched in anger the grip on my hips tightening as well.

My spark started to go haywire at the sight of the angry dragon.

Why.

Why does he have to look so good when he's mad?!

I felt my cheeks heaten up as I slammed my face flat against his chest trying to hide my blushing face and calm my crazy spark.

"My Spark?" Predakings deep voice called out to me in confusion as I felt his servo on the back of my helm trying to get me to look up.

"What's wrong? I can hear your spark accelerating?..................... Did I scare you" his voice went down to almost a whisper as his servo paused all movement on my helm. His voice sounds sad and almost regretful.

Without a second thought, my head shot up as I looked at him with wide optics my mouth slightly open in shock. Completely forgetting the blush that stained my cheeks.

"WHAT?! No!" I grabbed his cheeks and brought my face closer to his.

"Predaking. Let's get one thing straight. You could never scare me! I will never fear you no matter what!" I snapped at him very seriously.

"Do you understand!" I pulled his face closer to mine and without letting him speak I slammed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He stiffened in shock for less than a second before returning the kiss his hold on me moving slightly to make it more comfortable.

It felt so right to be in his arms. To be so close to him. It was like the universe made us just for each other as crazy as it sounds.

I gasped out in shock as I felt my back make contact with the dirt ground. My arms are pinned on either side of me by the strong arms of Predaking.

I gazed up at him in shock as my spark started to beat out of control in my chest.

A Mischief's smirk spread across his lips.