CH 22 (Family👨‍👩‍👧‍👧)

Published 1/6/2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL OF MY AMAZING READERS! NEW YEAR NEW US NEW CHAPTER!

This chapter is dedicated to Swipnalie as a thank u for creating an amazing cover and participating in the contest!

This month this book will be officially 1 year old (1/25/20)! That's a crazy thought😅. I'm thinking about doing something special. Maybe a double update🤔what ya think?

Within a year this book got 20.1k reads and 739 votes!

That's such a crazy number to me and I almost wanna tear up because so many times along the way I wanted to just leave and forget this book

That's such a crazy number to me and I almost wanna tear up because so many times along the way I wanted to just leave and forget this book. I didn't think people would like it at all but seeing so many people enjoy what I do makes me wanna cry tears of joy. Thank you all so much for sticking with me and watching me grow as a writer. I love you all more than you know.

You are all appreciated greatly

Now onto the chapter!!!

I sat on the metal Berth bed in the lab in my human body watching knockout tap away at the screen as he was making the plan to set up the call to my family.

"Won't Megatron find out about this? Doesn't he have eyes and ears pretty much everywhere on the ship?" I didn't want to risk knockout getting hurt or Megatron finding out about my family and the students.

I was worried that if he were to find out about some of the other mutations he might go after them and use them as weapons in destroying the Autobots and taking over the world.

"Oh, darling your words wound me, have some faith. I've been on this ship long enough to learn about how to hide things from Megatron" he looked over his shoulder at me with a grin on his face.

I smiled and brought my legs up to my chest wrapping my arms around them while resting my chin on my knees.

Knockout was taking a big risk.....just for me.

"Wa la, I have everything ready all I need to do is press a button and we'll be in contact with your family in just a moment. But you have to keep the conversation to less than 5 minutes. Too long will cause too much of a risk"  he walked over to me and held his hand out allowing me to climb on.

He set me down and held a digit over a button waiting for me to give him the signal that I was ready.

Taking in a deep breath I nodded.

A familiar room appeared on screen as I held back tears.

"Hello? Who is this? This is a private line" the familiar voice of storm filled my ears as I held back a sob.

"S-Storm" I called out to her.

Within a second her face filled the frame.

"Elizabeth! Is that you?! Where are you?! Are you ok?! What happened?! You are in so much trouble young lady" she yelled/sobbed through the screen as she looked at me.

"The hell did I just hear? Did you say Elizabeth?" the gruff voice of Logan entered the chat as he appeared behind storm on the screen.

His eyes locked on me as they widened. "You bitch where have you been!" he stomped forward.

"Logan, Storm, I have so much to tell you but I don't have a lot of time."

"What why?! What's going on? Are you in trouble? Tell us where you are!" storm went on.

"I assure you. Lizzy is just fine right now" Knockout made his presence known as he stepped into the frame.

I watched both of the people on the screen's faces turn to shock as they gazed at the red Decepticon beside me.

"What the fuck is that?" Logan swore eyes not moving away from the red mech beside me.

"Elizabeth is he like" storm began to question but I cut her off.

"No, he's not like us. He's a Transformer from another planet. He's been keeping me safe here with the others."

"Logan, Storm, meet Knockout" I introduced them with a nervous grin.

"Wait are you saying you were abducted by aliens?" Logan stated bluntly.

"Actually yes. But it's ok im all fine. I don't have a lot of time left but I just wanted to let you know that im safe and alive and I've never been better."

"But I gotta go before this call gets found out. I'll try and contact you again as soon as I can I promise. I love you and miss you guys! Say hi to everyone for me!" a tear slid down my cheek that was beginning to hurt from smiling so much.

Storm looked nervous not wanting to hang up as she glanced at the red mech beside me.

"Alright, you've had us terrified for months. I saved your car by the way. It's at the local tow yard near you." storm smiled nervously.

My baby! I had almost forgotten about her! "Thank you Storm! I love and miss you!"

"Miss you to honey please don't disappear again for months" she begged.

"No promises"

Then the screen went black as the call was cut.

I stared at it for a moment as knockout looked at me worried.

"Im sorry I couldn't give you more time" he apologized looking saddened that I couldn't talk to Logan and Storm more.

I spun in his direction fast with wide eyes. "No, I understand. I don't want to risk you getting in trouble"

I gave him a small smile and then crashed my much smaller human body into his large metal chest my arms spread wide in an attempted hug. "Thank you, Knockout. For everything." I whispered against him.

He stiffened but relaxed as he used one hand to move to my back in his attempt to hug me back in my much smaller fragile human body.

"Id do anything for you, Lizzy. Never forget that" he held me closer but was still careful not to harm me.

"I know Red. I know"