CH 16(Miko🧍🏻‍♀️)

Published 11/13/2020

Thank u so much Spectre2418
and MeganMcDonald167 for the inspiration! It helped get my brain up and moving! Keep them ideas flowing!! Ik I already published this week but I really wanted to update!

I was more than excited by the name I had picked. It had fitted him perfectly!

I watched in excitement as he thought the name over. He stared at me before letting out a growl of approval and gave my helm a light nudge of affection.

I giggled and lightly pushed him away so I could look into his optics.

"So I take it that you like it?" I smiled tilting my head.

He purred while giving a small nod.

We went back to laying down together in peaceful quiet.

"Hey, Predaking" I called out gaining his attention.

" I wish I could understand what you were saying sometimes." I sighed out.

He let out a whine and nudged me lightly.

"But even though I can't really talk to you. I enjoy spending time with you" I smiled.

I let out a sad sigh as I moved to push his helm out of my lap only to get hissed at by him.

Raising my eyebrow at him I gave him a look. It was extremely late and I need to get some sleep in my human form.

"come on. I need to get some sleep. As much as I would love to stay here and cuddle all night, I fear Megatron would rip my spark out if he saw us like this" I giggled.

A ferocious growl passed his lips as he curled more protectively around me. Almost daring Megatron to try and put a single scratch on me.

I smiled "come on. I'll be back soon. I promise"

Slowly and reluctantly he allowed me to get up. His golden optics watched my every move as I walked through the doors.

It had been only a few hours since I had gotten sleep before the call system in my room started going off.

With a groan, I transformed into my robot body and picked up the call.

"Yes,"  I groaned into the phone.

"you will be heading out with Starscream and the predacon. One of the excavation teams has failed to report in. " Megatron's voice came out from the other line.

"Wait... Uh, sir" I was confused.

"How do I exactly go with them? I can't fly?" I pointed out.

"ill get shockwave to get a ground bridge ready" he sighed and hung up.

Oh boy.

As I walked down the hall I stretched my arms above my head hearing cracks come from my stiff metal limps.

Entering the main control room I spotted Megatron.

"The predacon and Starscream have already left. I need you to record how the predacon behaves." Megatron stated while handing me a small screen device.

I stared at it for a minute before nodding my head in understanding.

I moved to the gate and waited for the ground bridge to open. The familiar green-blue vortex opened.

Once I was through I spotted a slightly familiar Autobot ship. This was at dark mound and what Predaking was chasing before he went through the ground bridge.