Sorry!🙇‍♀️! Be back soon!

Published 3/22/2021
Hi everyone kyxgarra21 here! Ok, it's been a little bit since I posted but do know that I'm not ending this book!

It's been a very long and stressful month. I just turned 19 on March 21 and my mom is making me go on vacation with her on the 26 and I won't be back until April 3. School has also been keeping me busy along with work.

I'm a senior in high school who works at night so it's hard to find the time.

I'm also trying to figure out how to write this lemon since they are robots. I do wanna do it tho😏

This book I'm hoping to update soon and I hope you all don't mind the wait for a little longer!

But I swear on everything, I will NOT discontinue this book. I will not stop till it is done! It would be so unfair to all of you who love this story so much and always look forward to reading the next chapter.

I know that there are many errors but I plan on editing it after I finish the story.

I'm so great full for all of you and knowing so many people enjoy my work makes me feel so amazing and special.

Writing helps me relax and connect with people who are interested in the same things I am!

I enjoy reading the comments and how you loved the chapters. Some of you are hilarious!

I promise though this book will be continued!!

So please comment and help give me some ideas for the future!

So as an apology I'm gonna show y'all something I made that I was gonna keep secret until a future chapter.