12(Explained)❌

Published 8/5/2020

Sooo How y'all been doing? 2020 has been like a real life game of Jumanji. Don't you agree?

It was quite for a moment between us as I contemplated what I should say or do.

Should I tell him?

Would he tell Megatron and Shockwave? Of course, he would!

But... I can't hide it from him. Glancing up at the tall mech I finally made my decision.

"what I tell you, you can't tell all of it to anyone else. I won't put the people I care about in danger" I was very serious. I would do anything and everything to keep my family and friends safe.

" I swear by the All Spark" KnockOut smiled while holding up one servo and covering his spark with the other.

Letting out a sigh I looked away from him.

"Im what people call a Mutant" I began hoping I wasn't gonna regret this later.

I glanced back at the tall red Deceptacon. Seeing that he wasn't gonna speak until I was done. He knew that this was very important.

"that gene your talking about is called the X-Gene. It's the reason why I'm able to transform. I'm not 100% sure how it came to be but it's very powerful. For each person their mutation is different. Like me, I can transform into one of you. But I know people who can control the weather, shoot layers from their eyes, grow long giant metal claws from their knuckles. Anything you can think of there is a mutation for it." I explained to Knockout making some hand gestures here and there to get my point across.

Knockout looked amazed by what he was hearing as he leaned closer to me.

"Our Mutations normally manifest during puberty, often as a result of a traumatic event. Some mutants exhibit their mutations at birth, while others do not manifest their powers until their adults."

"Do regular humans know about you?" he questioned.

I winced at that "Well yes and no. Mutants tend to hide who they are. A lot of people see mutants as monsters and weapons. Kind of how people see your kind. Normally if we're caught were turned into experiments, weapons, or even killed." A single tear slid down my face as I remembered Logans daughter who was created in a lab.

"Humans fear what they see differently. And when they are afraid they seek to destroy or capture what made them scared."

"Were.... Were you ever taken like that?" Knockout's soft voice filled my ears as his large finger touched the side of my face wiping away the small tear.

"Ive been on the bad side of people before. But I know so many others who've had it worse than me." I held his finger to my face leaning into it.

"So you were born a mutant. Does that mean your Creators were also Mutants?" he moved away from the previous conversation.

"For someone to have the X-gene they're parents don't have to be mutants. It's almost completely random. Not a lot is known about how it works. But for me, my dad was a mutant while my mother was normal."

We spent the next hour talking about everything. He had so many questions about mutants and our history even about my dad.

He was completely amazed by it all.

"I never knew humans could have such power and potential. It's actually quite incredible," he stated in awe.

I giggled at the childlike wonder on his face.

"But you do know I have to tell Shockwave something? He knows that your not a normal human he saw your gene" Knockout grew serious and concerned as his red optics scanned over my small form in worry.

I bit my lip knowing he was right. We had to tell him something or he would come after me for answers.

"You can tell him that there are others out there with the gene but you have to activate it to access your power. And normally the human dies in the process." I started to try and make a plan.

It sounded so stupid but that was what all I got.

" I don't know if that will work. But just trust me I'll take care of it. I won't tell him to much. I promise" he smiled at me his eyes holding such a gentle look that made my heart go crazy in my chest.

This mech was gonna give me a heart attack one day.

"Ok I trust you. But if you tell him anything you weren't supposed to ill do more than scratch your paint" I snapped serious while punching my fist into my other hand.

He gulped and let out a nervous chuckle, "When have I ever broke my promise to you?" he smiled at me.

I glared at him for a moment before smiling and letting out a giggle. "Don't worry I trust you"

"so it'll probably be a few days before I can transform again. I need to get my human body back up and running at 100% again." I flexed looking at my noodle arm.

I really gotta get something to eat and work out more.

"alright tell me if you need anything. Also thank you for trusting me and explaining everything to me" Knockout smiled at me before walking away and leaving me in the lab alone.

"Don't make me regret it"