CH 28(My Spark 💠)

Published 2/17/2021

I need help!! I'm starting to get a writers block on what I should do next😭

Time seemed to slow as I transformed mid-air into my Cybertronian body my arms outstretched towards the mech that would never leave my mind.

My bright blue optics locked with the familiar golden ones of the mech who looked so broken at the moment.

He thought I was dead along with his family.

Predakings optics that we're once lit with fury and grief changed to shock and disbelief at the sight of me free falling towards him.

My body slammed into his shocked large metal chest. Immediately my arms wrapped around his neck while my legs clung to him the best they could because he was so much bigger than me.

Tears were streaming down my cheeks like waterfalls as I sobbed into his neck. Clinging to him.

I never wanted to let go.

I felt him collapse to his knees as his large strong arms wrapped around me tightly. One wrapped around my waist while the other held the back of my helm close to him.

"Elizabeth" he whispered my name in a low gasp of disbelief. I could feel him shaking now.

He pulled my head away from him as his servo held the side of my face wiping away the tears that seemed to never stop.

"You're alive" his voice was so low I almost didn't hear him. His optics were taking me in and scanning over me repeatedly almost as if he was in disbelief that I was here standing in front of him. Breathing and very much alive.

"Yes, Yes im alive, im here" my servo moved on its own as I cupped his cheek my thumb running over his metal as I smiled holding back a sob.

But predakings next moved not only shocked me but all the Autobots around us who were watching our interaction in shock, confusion and awe.

He moved his face closer to mine his optics slowly closing. Hiding away the golden color that seemed to entrap me with a single glance.

 Hiding away the golden color that seemed to entrap me with a single glance

(I made this hope u like🥰)

My body followed his actions as I shut mine. I felt his smooth warm metal lips slam into mine in a spark shocking kiss. My face grew blazing hot from the intense blush rising to my cheeks.

Whenever someone described a kiss of someone you truly loved they would say that it was as if your world stopped. That at that moment the only thing that mattered in the universe was you two.

That when you kiss who you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life it feels like everything is perfect and that over a million fireworks are blowing off.

The words of my mother echoed from somewhere deep in my mind from when I was a child who was innocent to the world.

~Flash back~