chapter: fifty nine

Toxic Lovers by Mass of Man^

*Sex Scene*

As soon as I pulled up, I got out so fast before running towards the front door. I ran inside, frantically looking around as I was looking in the kitchen and everywhere. "River!?" I ran to the living room and saw her sitting on the floor.

Rushing to her, I bent down then saw blood everywhere. I saw it all over the floor, her hands, face and clothes. I was panicking as I saw her sitting there staring off into space.

"River?" I gently grab her face and her eyes landed on me.

She grabs my wrist as I saw tears forming in her eyes before she closed her eyes and started crying. I looked around before looking back at her, making her looking at me as her eyes opened again.

"Where are you bleeding from?" She didn't say nothing as she had her eyes shut again. I made her look at me once more, gently holding onto her face. "River, where are you bleeding?"

"My thigh."

Looking down, I saw a huge blood stain on her jeans, followed by a slit from where she cut them. I look at her before removing my hands from her face and seeing her stare at nothing.

"How did you hurt yourself?"

She looks at me and I could literally see the emptiness in her eyes. "Cutting."

I look down at her jeans again. "I need to clean you up, ok?" I saw her nod then I got up but she quickly grabbed ahold of my hoodie before I could stand up all the way.

She looks up at me as I was bent over, looking at her. "Don't leave."

"I need to get something to clean the blood. I'm not leaving."

She stares at me for a moment before releasing my hoodie, allowing me to walk out the living room.

I needed to find something to clean her with. I needed a wet towel, a small one, that would work perfectly. I went into the kitchen and looked through the drawers before coming across one.

Grabbing it, I ran it under water from the sink before making sure it wasn't as wet. I shook it a little before walking out the kitchen and back into the living room.

River was still sitting on the floor as I walked to her and bent down. I grabbed her hands, gently wiping them then lifted her chin up before wiping her face off.

She remained sitting there and I looked down at her jeans, trying to figure out how I was going to clean that up.

Looking back at her, I lifted her chin to make her look at me. "River.. you're going to need to take your jeans off, ok?"

When she looks at me, she was hesitant on moving but I saw her reach down for her jen buttons before slowly unbuttoning them. I watch as she was lifting her body up off the floor but couldn't do it enough to pull her jeans off.

"Can I help you?"

She nods. "It hurts."

"I know." I grab her jeans then helped her remove them. I pulled them off as she was lifting up, allowing me to make sure the jeans came off.

With every pull, the jeans were coming down slowly and her thigh was coming into view. I could see nothing but red coming from the jeans, which were now soaked.

After I pulled them off, I folded them up then tossed them somewhere before looking down at her leg and stopping. "Holy shit." I stopped when I saw not only the blood coming from the recent cut but her entire legs were covering in scars.