Chapter 2: Otros Amigos

Happy birthday, peppermint boi :)

(f/r) - favorite restaurant
Italics = Spanish
Bold = English
Is Katsuki acting a little OOC? (Out Of Character)
They're still in their first year.

It's been years, Izuku and Katsuki managed to get into the high school they wanted.

You went to a normal high school but took extra classes for art. You wanted to be an artist since you loved to draw. It didn't matter, your mom was forcing you to take business classes since she wanted you to carry on the (L/n) legacy.

Yes, you were indeed rich. Only because your grandpa isn't dead and is keeping your family afloat. You were pronounced as the next heir and we're planned to take over as soon as you turned twenty.

You had plenty of time so you didn't have to worry that much since your future was already planned out for you.

Meanwhile, you were practicing with your instructor to train your quirk.

"Good, concentrate!! I know you can do this!!"

Right now, you were concentrating to fuse your two dragons. Your eyes were glowing to the point that they were almost white. Your head started to hurt but you continued, using all the remaining power you had to fuse the two.

You let out a frustrated scream as the two shined and combined to be a blue and red dragon.

"You did it!!" Your instructor squealed in happiness. "You did very well, it's time for a break!"

You took deep breaths and collapsed to your knees and coughed. Your instructor patted your back and handed you water.

"Thank you," you breathed out. You gulped it down before breathing for air and grabbing your towel to wipe away your sweat.

"Why don't you go ahead and take a short shower? I'll treat you to whatever you'd like." Your instructor said, leaning against the wall.

"Sure, I won't take long." You entered the small bathroom that contained a shower and you quickly began to strip.

✍🏼➰〰️➰🍵
(Y/n) has parents that are alive and non abusive. __________
✍🏼➰➖➰🍵 <Nah fam.|

You picked (f/r) and happily skipped inside. You sat down and ordered (f/f). Free food was always something you looked forward to.

You rapped your fingers against the table, creating a melody. You followed it with humming and bopped your head.

"Someone's excited today." Your instructor said.

"There's a party later and I can't wait to show Zu-Chan and Kacchan what I can do now!!"

She hummed in response while you continued to create your melody.

"I need to use the bathroom!" You said and stood up.

"I'll be here."

You walked towards the bathroom and bumped into someone on the way in.

"Oh! Sorry about that!" You exclaimed and looked up to meet heterochromatic eyes.

He looked down with a stoic expression. You were about to continue but felt a tug against your hair.

"Oh no, sorry!! My hair got stuck on your jacket..."

"Oh..." The hybrid boy looked down and tried to untangle your hair while you stared at the ceiling in embarrassment.

"Sorry, is it not coming off?"

"No, it's pretty tangled."

You sighed and dug inside your bag and took out scissors.