Chapter 39: Confesiones

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐ Yes, an early chapter to keep ya'll entertained🙃
My hand has been hurting lately. Probably because
1) I draw too much
2) I write too much
3) I type too much on the phone and the computer
4) I write too hard and overexert my hand.
Now I can't write without my hand aching.

It wasn't until tomorrow when you were able to leave.

"Hurry up, I want to go now!!" You were too excited to see your classmates.

"Slow down!"

Your wheels were glowing a gentle golden as you wheeled out, heading to the limo. You floated inside and folded your wheelchair, placing it beside you.

"Let's go!! I want to see them!!"

Your grandfather sat beside you, telling the driver to head to U.A. You drank an apple juice watching a statue of you go by. You smiled, wanting to see them.

You arrived so you rearranged your wheelchair, and wheeling out of there. You wanted to see them, quickly.

You were going so fast that the moment you glanced at them, you fell forward. A rock had made you fly forward.

You screamed, gaining their attention. Katsuki was first to react, his eyes widening upon you. You held a smile on your face.

Then you floated a golden light surrounding you.

"I was too excited I fell!!" You laughed out loud, sounding like an angel to those people's ears.

Katsuki's bag fell off his shoulder as he stared at you. Izuku's mouth was wide open as you grinned at them. Shoto...well, Shoto was smiling back.

Ochako was running, pulling you into a hug.

"(Y/N)!!" She couldn't contain her tears and she cried. "You took too long!!"

"I'm sorry." You hugged her back. "I took too long."

Your classmates ran, surrounding you. Then more people came to check out the commotion and found you floating in the middle, crushed by hugs. There were tears and laughs, each sharing feelings.

Hitoshi pushed through the crowd and you noticed, making him float. He was startled as you smiled at him.

"Hey, Hito-Chan."

He never thought he'd hear your voice again. "(Y/n)..."

He floated towards you, over the crowd of people. He landed right beside you.

"You're...floating?" He questioned.

"My legs aren't working properly so I have a wheelchair that I abandoned once I saw my classmates."

Hitoshi gave you a close-eyed smile, tears gently streaming down his face. A little later, the commotion died down and you were in a new form building. They gave you a tour so you knew where each room was.

For some reason, Katsuki or Izuku wasn't there. You frowned as you realized that Shoto and Ochako weren't there too.

Where were they?

You headed to the elevator, heading to Izuku's floor to knock on his door. Izuku opened the door, frowning when he saw you.

"Is something the matter?" You questioned. "Did...did I do something?"

"No, you didn't." Izuku's eyes darkened as he remembered those thoughts that entered his mind. That wasn't him, you changed him into something he wasn't.

"Then why do you look like that?"

"Because you changed me." He was so different, he looked more mature. "During that fight, I wanted to kill All for One, and that wasn't me."