Chapter 31: Secuestrada(Casi)

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️💕
⭐Vote?⭐
➪u͜͡p͜͡d͜͡a͜͡t͜͡e͜͡d͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ c͜͡o͜͡v͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ p͜͡a͜͡g͜͡e͜͡!❤️

The dancing commenced the moment you stepped onto the ballroom floor. People were twirling around with their partners, all elegantly. You placed your hand in Fuji's. (Fuji is your fiancee if you forgot:D)))

"Have you been having a good day?" He asked in a gentle voice.

"It's been fine, thank you for asking."

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you alright? Your feet are a bit slow."

"These glass heels are killing my feet." You whispered.

Fuji gently chuckled, his eyes sparkling. "Would you like to escape? Perhaps for a few minutes, no one will notice."

"A few minutes."

"Right this way." He danced you over to the open doors and slipped outside with you. He sat down on the staircase with you.

You gently removed the golden glass heels and rubbed your feet. "Whoever thought of glass slippers? No wonder Cinderella decided to get rid of one slipper."

Fuji chuckled. "Charming today, aren't we? I needed to talk to you about something."

"Hm?" You turned your head as Fuji stared at the stars.

"You're charming, I love your personality." He turned his gaze on you. "You're a good person. I decided to break off our engagement."

"Huh?!" You stood up immediately. "A-and baba agreed?!"

"He did. I thought it'd be harder to convince him but he agreed to break it off."

You sat back down in disbelief. "Normally anyone who broke off the engagement with the heir or heiress would be killed and have their inheritance taken away if they didn't write a will."

"That's...scary." Fuji nervously chuckled. "I also wanted to apologize for making you uncomfortable with my girlfriend. I broke up with her."

"Really?"

"Yes. I realized that she wasn't the one for me, I needed some time alone." He placed a hand on your shoulder. "I could also see you were unhappy with me."

"I-I'm sorry..." You looked away, embarrassed.

"Don't act cute like that, it'll make me regret breaking the engagement." He teased. "You deserve someone better."

You placed a hand on Fuji's shoulder. "You're a great guy as well, Fuji. You also deserve someone you can love and rely on. I don't think I can be the one."

"Hah...I'm glad to hear that." Fuji sighed. "Honestly, I do think you can be the one."

"Huh?"

"What I'm saying is that I can have someone to rely on."

"Okay...?"

"And that person is you."

Your eyes widened as a wet cloth was placed over your nose. You struggled, trying to activate your quirk but you were hit by the back of your neck.

"Good job." Fuji threw loads of money on the ground. "Now get her out of here. Don't underestimate her, she's powerful."

Fuji smiled as he realized he had captured you. He'll have you, forever and ever. His smile deepened.

He could see it now. He didn't want money or power. He didn't even want your company.

All he wanted was you. He didn't want to deal with political affairs so he just decided the next 'best' choice to do.