Chapter 30: Historia

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
⚠️MENTIONS OF RAPE AND DRUG USE⚠️

"Amazing...without effort she's able to knock out at least two per second! Amazing!! She's so amazing!" Izuku wrote down more notes about your stance and fighting moves. "The way she's so flexible plays in the ability to move so fast! It's like she has a built-in instinct to dodge all of their attacks!"

"Indeed." Your grandfather sweatdropped at Izuku's constant muttering.

"God...shut up already!" Katsuki almost lunged at Izuku.

"Quiet down, please," Shoto said in a bored tone.

"How about I quiet you down?!" Katsuki stomped over towards Shoto.

A cheer from the audience made them turn their heads. You wiped the blood dripping from your nose, grinning.

"Wow, seems like someone was training." You joked as you ran forward. "I guess we're not playing games anymore."

You easily knocked them out. Your family members were either on the ground or holding others down to support you.

"Our heiress has gained her place on the throne!"

Most of your family were forced to cheer as you shook your fist with blood. You walked off, servants patting your sweat dry.

"She's like royalty and it pisses me off!" Katsuki commented.

"Kacchan, this is (Y/n) we're talking about." Izuku turned his gaze into Katsuki. "You know she doesn't have a say in how she's treated."

"You're correct. Even back then she had no say. Then again, having no say isn't always a good thing." Your grandfather clenched his hands. "I need to tell you all something if you want to be her personal guards. Come with me."

Your grandfather turned, forcing everyone else to follow him. Your grandfather turned a corner and reached a dead end. He searched for a button and pressed it, the wall turning.

They went inside, coming into a room with a furnace as the only source of light. There were books aligned against bookshelves and there were expensive seats.

"Please, take a seat."

As they took one, your grandfather sat at his rocking chair.

"(Y/n) had always been a bright child when she wasn't the heiress. We may have not been close yet but she always played with her older brother, Haru. Even then, (Y/n) went through so much, as much as Haru.

She probably hasn't told you this but she has been raped and drugged."

Izuku shifted uncomfortably while Katsuki looked away. Shoto closed his eyes but Hitoshi looked straight at your grandfather.

"I failed to protect her from being touched two times. I failed three times from her being drugged. I regret that and sometimes I believe that she doesn't deserve to be the heiress. She deserves to be happy, to have a normal life with her friends.

Her father was almost like a villain, beating her mother as if she was a punching bag. In return, her mother verbally abused her and turned alcoholic. (Y/n) didn't know that it wasn't normal and just kept on smiling."

Your grandfather took in a shaky breath.

"Her father was behind most of her kidnappings and never tried to save her when she was kidnapped in front of his eyes. He was cruel and (Y/n) just bore with it-"

Your grandfather ran a hand over his face.

"She was just a child and this man let her be taken away. He was cruel, far crueler than a villain. He paid those people to rape her, to ruin her."