Chapter 14: Bebé

A/n: thank you for waiting~❤️
And for the views too!

Your fingers glided over the piano easily, amazing your classmates. You hummed along, smiling. Once you were done, there were many claps.

You stood and bowed at your classmates. "Thank you, thank you!"

"That was amazing!!" Eijiro clapped the loudest. "You should teach us someday!!"

"Thank you, you're too precious for this world!" You grinned before sighing. "Now that my piano lesson is done, I gotta head over to my next class..."

"Work hard, (L/n)!!" Ochako exclaimed, smiling to cheer you up.

"Thanks, Puff Balls, I'll be back!" You waved before closing the door of the dorms. You sighed before stretching and heading towards the school.

Today was a Saturday. On the weekends, you had your classes while on the weekdays you had to help the class. You headed towards the training grounds in your sports uniform.

"Oh, Aizawa!! Hey!!" You waved as you saw the sleep-deprived male with another sleep-deprived male. "Hey, Hito-Chan!!"

"Oh (Y/n)---I mean, (L/n)." Hitoshi corrected himself and turned towards you as you stopped in front of them.

"It's fine, you can call me (Y/n)!!" You smiled and then turned towards Shota who refused to meet your eye.

You skipped over and peered into his face. It made him uncomfortable so he placed his palm on your face, pushing you away.

"What do you want?" He grumbled at you.

"Well, I'm here to train since I have to keep up with classes!!" You grinned at him.

Shota stared at you before closing his eyes. "Shinso, stay here for a moment. Come with me, I need to talk with you."

"Okay?" You followed after Shota, wondering what he needed. He abruptly stopped, almost making you bump into him.

"I need to ask you questions regarding the man you killed." He straightforwardly said.

You stared at him straight on, "I never killed anyone."

"We all know that's a lie!" He said harshly.

You glanced over his shoulder, your eyes widening. "Look out!!"

You pushed him, the blue beam hitting you in the ribs. You grunted as you skidded to a stop, crashing into rocks. Shota stood, activating his quirk, catching the one responsible.

"Who are you, and what are your motives?!"

The female didn't respond and instead laughed crazily. "Enjoy while she lasts!!"

Shota's eyes dilated, he quickly turned his eyes on you. He heard the wail of a baby.

There you were, your teary eyes with a huge bundle of clothes. Your lower lip pouted as you looked around for something familiar.

You got on your hands, crawling over to find it. Then you looked up to see a male with purple hair. You crawled over to him, gaining his attention.

You sat on your butt, looking up at him. Then you stretched out your arms, making grabby hands at him. He almost melted then and there.

He picked you up, "Is that you, (Y/n)?"

You stared at him and then grabbed his hair, tugging it.

Shota appeared with the female in wraps. "She was attacked for an unknown reason, take her to the infirmary, I'll take care of her."

The female laughed, sending shivers down your spine. Your lower lip quivered when you met her gaze. You hiccuped, hugging Hitoshi.