Chapter 20: Feria de terror

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
Please inform me of any grammar/spelling errors~!

"(Y/n)." Shoto knocked on your door. "It's been a week since you've been in there."

"I'm fine." You called out, doing another pushup. "I just gotta prepare myself."

"You always say that when I come by. Please come out now."

You stood and opened the door to your room. "Long time no see."

Shoto closed his eyes. "Right. The class wanted to go to the fair and wondered if you wanted to go."

"I guess I'll go, I have nothing better to do. I'll just go change into comfortable clothes and I'll be right out there."

You closed the door, heading straight to your closet to get some clothes. You slipped on your little bag and opened the door to see Shoto standing in front of your door.

"Were you there the whole time?"

"I didn't have anything else to do."

You chuckled, shaking your head. "Well then, let's go!"

You closed the door behind you and walked beside Shoto to the elevators. Sometimes you'd wish there was music playing on the elevators to make the silence less awkward.

"I can't wait to go to the fair!! We should get some Takoyaki and----(Y/nnnn), you finally decided to crawl out of your cave!!" Mina hugged you, picking you up on the way.

"Yes, yes, put me down now."

"Yes ma'am!" Mina let you down, kissing your cheek along the way.

"Thank you. Shall we get going now?"

"Oh honey no!!" Mina said, pushing you out the door. "YOU'RE going with your little harem."

"Wait what--"

She slammed the door shut, giggling along the way.

"Mina!!" You called out, a red hue forming on your face. "I swear to fucking----"

You froze and turned around. There stood Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki, and Hitoshi. Your little harem?

"Shit." You said before running the other way.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Izuku yelled, slightly confused.

"Get back here you pathetic useless hairy gorilla!!!"

Hitoshi sighed with Shoto, watching the chaos unfold. Eventually, you walked alongside Katsuki and Izuku, a small burn on your hand. You were excited however when you saw the Ferris wheel.

You heard the screams and touches of laughter of many people. You rushed forward, quickly ordering Takoyaki. You ate them with the little stick you were given.

"Are you sure you want to eat? We're gonna go on rides after all." Hitoshi said from next to you.

"I'll be fine!! Ai and Lan haven't dropped me from a high height so rides don't scare me!"

"Whatever you say," Hitoshi responded before grinning. "Then let's get on the roller coaster first."

"Let's!" You and Hitoshi ran forward like children, trying to see who would get there first.

"Wait! We can't be separated!" Izuku called out before running to catch up with you.

Shoto walked like any normal person would except it turned into a competition between him and Katsuki. Eventually, he started to run and grabbed your shoulders before he could crash into anything.