~Happy Ending~41: Kat

A/n: Just to be clear, this is an alternate ending. I don't own this video, I just think it fits this chapter.
Small rant: I heard people say that daddy issues are fun because they get money. Then where tf is my money?! Where's my nine years worth of money?! Huh?!
Before I forget, happy 🏳️‍🌈pride month🏳️‍🌈! Respect others, please, no matter how different they are!💕
Thank you for waiting~❤️

Your hands shook as you applied lip gloss to your lips. It ended up making them ruined. You spent weeks writing with your hands, which made them tired and strained. You also had training to do for your lost lessons.

You were still in a wheelchair, already three months had passed. You groaned in annoyance before grabbing a napkin and wiping it away. You shakingly tried to apply it again only for it to get ruined.

The lip gloss was yanked out of your hands. A blonde glared down at you.

"Let me fucking do it. It makes me mad just to watch you."

He crouched in front of you, wiping away the messed-up lip gloss with his thumb. He grabbed your chin with one hand while applying lip gloss with the other. He also made eye wings, which he was an expert at.

Then he cupped your face with both hands. "There."

"Th-thank you." You looked away as he stood.

He pushed your wheelchair out of the mansion and helped you into the limo. "Fucking rich people."

You laughed as you wrapped your arm around his. During the time that passed, you found yourself hovering over to Katsuki. So you asked him out on a date to your private cinema.

He immediately said yes, like it was a dream come true. He tried to not make it show on his face. Tried.

You were pushed inside by Katsuki, who had to carry you up the stairs. When he entered, there was popcorn and drinks ready.

"What movie did you pick? It better not be lame."

"Relax, it's an action-comedy."

"Thought you'd pick romance or something." Katsuki glanced at your face, which was illuminated by the bright screen.

"With a spice of romance." You finished, smiling at him.

Throughout the movie, you didn't dare try to touch Katsuki. Why? Being around him made you nervous.

Katsuki glanced at your multiple times, sometimes wishing you'd look at him too. He suddenly felt a burst of emotions that came out of nowhere. It was as if at that moment he processed that he loved you.

You tried to ignore his staring, trying to concentrate on the movie. His eyes shone upon your face. What did he love about you?

For starters, your personality. You act as if you have to do it but in the end, it's all because you want to do it. You tease him and whenever you stop, he feels this emptiness.

When he did something bad to you, he felt this need to apologize, which he hasn't felt in a while. He loved how excited you got when he apologized to you. He loved when you got excited talking about passions and when you encouraged him.

Your hands, your eyes, your lips, and your hair. Your hairy legs, arms, and body are all that make you up. You may have been afraid of what people thought of you, but that didn't stop you from moving forward.

You stayed strong, up till now. Sometimes he wondered how you even managed. You were human, after all.

You were cute when your face scrunched up when you cried and when you got angry. Whenever you got serious, you got tingles rolling down his spine.