A/n

Thank you for reading until the end. The people I mostly want to thank are:
hiummidontknow, ArtistCookieQueen, S-AND-M, CConfusedWeeBB.

All right, that might not be a lot of people(and I may have left out some, please speak out) but these people motivated me to finish this. Without them, I probably wouldn't have been laughing my ass off.

It's good to know that people are reading and enjoying your book, it's one of the best feelings of being an author. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't gonna go far with this. I was just gonna make twenty-five chapters and call it a day.

But in the end, I didn't. Why? Because I kept adding on more problems and that became such a pain for my fingers🙃.

I didn't have a lot of time on my hands but I wanted to finish this since keeping it uncompleted would make me feel selfish so...

Anyway, I've got a really long break, meaning that I'll get the chance to write more. I'm planning to write multiple short stories, like We All Fall Down and some others.

Btw, We All Fall Down Izuku x fem! Reader is really short. It takes fifteen to twenty minutes to read, depends on what your speed is. Please consider reading.

Anyway, besides that self-promoting thing, I'd like to show you how this would've turned out.

*clears throat*

So, the first thing that was supposed to happen. During the Terror of Fair Arc, Haru(your older brother) was supposed to be missing from the coffin that you and your harem dug up.

He was supposed to be later on revealed that he was turned into a nomu. Also, I was gonna make (Y/n)'s fault for killing Haru because of hallucinations, but I figured that wouldn't work out.

The reason why I didn't make Haru part of the nomu was that I was too lazy to, sorry for not including that in the story. I felt like that could have been key for (Y/n) to get over his death, but I made her already over it.

(Y/n) was gonna have a super dark dream when she was held captive by All For One. You were supposed to be sacrificed and so many limbs were supposed to be ripped off and you were gonna be mindless and there was gonna be a huge massacre but that didn't happen because that was too extra.

At the end of the dream, you died in a ditch somewhere. Later on, you were supposed to wake up to a lonely and abandoned world, left to go insane. That was gonna be the bad ending, but after considering and editing, I didn't do it.

Why?

It was too dark.

I was gonna end it when you first fought All for One near the end, but I didn't do it because I still had things to progress with.

Ai and Lan were supposed to have an ultimate move, like when they combined, they would become golden the more you used it. I don't remember if I included it(I've got a short-term memory) but I thought I'd say it here.

Ochako was not supposed to be a love interest, but I threw her into the harem because yes. Hitoshi wasn't supposed to be in the harem either, I just threw him in after considering.

That cost me more work, but it was worth it.

The poly ending was not supposed to happen, but I did it because of a certain someone. If you were reading the comments, I think you know.

And because of my talkative self, I ended up having more than 500+ comments. Is that a bad thing?

No, not really.

All right, this is what it was supposed to be, originally. (Y/n) was going to be a normal high school girl with a strong quirk who manages to make those three fall for you.

Sounded boring, decided to do something else.

I don't know what else I'm going to say here and I probably don't have to.

I do know that I'll be able to click the checkmark next to completed. Thank you.

Please, join me in my next book.