Chapter 16: Bebés

A/n: I erased the whole thing and restarted because I wasn't happy with it so sorry if it's late😢

You landed on your butt, right after Katsuki had pushed you. You looked up and there they were...

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

The piles of paper floated behind you as you carried them to the teacher's lounge. It was lunchtime, everyone was in the lunchroom.

You knocked, Hizashi(Present Mic) opening the door.

"Ah, if it isn't my child!! Come in, place the papers on the table!"

"Thank you, sorry for the intrusion."

You walked in, placing the pile of paper onto the table. You sat on one of the couches, a bag of chips floating over to you.

"Shouldn't you keep your figure?" Midnight chimed. "Everyone is already crazy for you!"

"Meh. I mean, it's not like I'll be together with someone. I've got a fiancee."

"Come on, babe!! You're still young, get yourself a lover!!" She hugged you from behind.

"Midnight, get off my child!!" Hizashi tried to pry her off you.

You watched them argue before smiling.

"(L/n), take this permission slip to Hatsume." Shota handed you a folder with a sheet of paper paperclipped.

"Of course! See ya, Sensei!!"

"W-wait!! My child!!" Hizashi tried to go after you but Shota used his quirk, restraining him.

You walked down the hallways, your shoes clacking against the floor. There was no one else in the halls, not a peep. That was until you heard yelling.

You sped up, turning the corner. "Kat...? Zu-Chan? Peppermint? What are you guys doing here?"

Izuku stiffened as he turned to you with a nervous smile. "Haha, hey (Y/n)!!"

"Zu-Chan? What's wrong---"

"Haha!! I found you!!" Mei popped out of nowhere, pointing a blue gun. "Come now, you guys agreed to this!!"

"What the---"

"Move you fucking gorilla!!" Katsuki pushed you, making you fall onto your butt.

You rubbed your ass before looking up. Suddenly, you were surrounded by babies.

"It worked!!" Mei squealed. "My baby never fails me!!"

You glared at her. "Hatsume, you're in big trouble...."

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

Izuku cried until you took him from Shota's arms.

"It's okay." You cooed, patting his back.

His cries died down, he started sucking on his thumb. He was so adorable you had to keep in your squeals of excitement.

Katsuki yelled, gaining your attention.

"Well, as you can see, they've been turned into a baby. They saw (L/n) first so they might think she's their mother."

The whole class started to yell questions, startling the trio. Crying was a normal thing for babies, just that they were annoying.

"Don't cry Izuku! Everything will be okay, shh..." You pushed the cradle Shoto was in while cradling Izuku.

Katsuki glared at you before screaming his lungs out.

"Katsuki, calm down!" You screamed, picking him up in your other arm.

You rocked them both, trying to calm them down. Shota sighed before shaking his head.