Chapter 23: Climax

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️💕
⭐Vote?⭐

Each time you stepped onto the water, ripples appeared and spread. Each time a raindrop fell, a rose appeared onto the water. You looked up, seeing a throne on top of the wide water.

You sat down, feeling scales circled you, trapping you there. You tugged at them, feeling them get tighter and tighter, restricting your breathing. You reached out, opening your mouth to breathe.

A hand appeared in front of you, grabbing your hand.

"(Y/n)!"

The hand pulled but you drowned in the sea of scales. You opened your eyes, startled. Sitting up, you looked around. You were in your grandfather's mansion, in one of the most protected rooms.

You threw off your expensive heavy blanket and tied a robe on. You slipped your feet into your slippers, opening the door.

"Are you heading somewhere, miss?" One of the guards asked.

"Yes, I'm heading to the kitchen."

"I'll go with you."

You didn't bother shaking them off, they would follow you anyway. You climbed down the stairs and into the kitchen. After serving yourself some cereal(while refusing servants), you went into the dining room, freezing when you saw four familiar faces.

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked quietly as the guard quickly got in front of you.

"Do you know them, miss?"

"Yes, of course, I do. Do not hurt them." You moved in front of the guard, sitting on one of the expensive chairs.

It was silent as you are your cereal. Maybe they had finally processed what you told them three days ago?

"Why are you guys here?" You raised your head to look at them in the eye.

"(Y/n), I..." Izuku couldn't find the words to talk to you about that day.

"Why did you hide all that from us?!"

The guard stood beside you as Katsuki slammed his hands against the table.

"Leave us." You demanded, waving your hand. Before the guard could retort, you glared at him, "You dare disobey me?"

"N-no miss."

He left with a glance, his finger placed over his earpiece. You turned back to the four.

"I never told anyone. Only my family knows, not even the servants know. If people were to find out, it'll be the end of me. They'll most likely send more assassins and the people will try to kill me."

"Well might as well die!!" Katsuki was angry. His relationship with you was all about trust.

"I want to." You placed your jaw onto your fist. "But I don't have a choice."

You played with your cereal, the golden light from the sunlight made shadows in the window. Suddenly you felt alone, as if your world was separate from theirs.

"What do you want to know?" You asked, eating another spoonful of cereal.

"What happened with your father?" Shoto asked without hesitation.

"My father was like yours, Shoto Todoroki. Abused my mother? Check. Abused me? Check. The only thing that amazes me is that you resisted the urge to kill Endeavor. My father killed my dear brother, Haru. In return, I killed my father. Simple as that."

It was quiet again as if they were processing it.

"(Y/n), may I ask you something?" Izuku asked patiently.