Chapter 28: almohada

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
Italics = Spanish
HaidnajodannIanwjalbflNJFNOahd
Still trying to figure out how to get this story to the climax WHILE trying to give you and the three Bois some time together. Anyways, enjoy💕❤️

"Where are you going?" Izuku asked as you placed your hand onto the dorm's doorknob.

"Oh, I'm just visiting someone." You turned around. "Is there something you need?"

"I was gonna ask about your advice on something..." He rubbed the back of his neck bashfully.

"Go ahead, I can spare a few minutes."

"I'm planning on confessing to Uraraka soon and I don't know how..."

You smiled. "Izuku, what do you think she'd see in you, in a good way?"

"H-huh? I don't know..."

"What are some good traits of yours?"

"Um..." Izuku adverted his eyes, trying to find a good trait.

"Determination." You answered for him. "Caring, understanding, maybe clumsy but I think Ochako likes that about you."

You looked at him straight in the eye, almost losing yourself in his emerald orbs.

"Listen Izuku, you don't have to think, just say it. You might regret it, you might not. I'll be there for you, on every occasion. I can't help you with confessing but I can tell you that you're worth it, and I'm sure Ochako will understand your feelings."

Izuku gulped down the ball in his throat as he was torn again. In front of him was a beautiful angel helping him to get with his crush. Izuku nodded, trying to smile.

"Th-thank you, (Y/n). I'll use your words of advice."

"No worries, Zu-Chan! I'll be back at five, tell me the details when you confess!" You closed the door, running a hand down your face. "Are you stupid? You just let him go!"

"Damn right you're stupid."

You whirled around and saw Katsuki leaning against the wall, a few feet away from the door.

"Kat...what are you doing here?" You took a step back, realizing that he heard you.

"That was your chance and you failed." Katsuki scowled at you. "You're pathetic."

"I know." You answered quietly. "And yet I couldn't just refuse. I wanted to be there for him, even if he doesn't know."

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "You're both idiots."

'Not that I mind.'

"Sorry. I have to go, I have someone I need to visit." You jumped into Lan and flew away.

Katsuki watched you leave, glaring at your back. "Less competition for me."

He went inside the dorms.

✍🏽➰〰️➰🍵❤️

"Sorry, I remember what I did to you before." Yuu tried to sit up but you placed your hand against his chest.

"No, do not strain yourself."

Yuu sighed, grabbing your hand. "I grabbed you badly and I did unforgivable things. I'm so sorry, (Y/n)."

"I knew it wasn't you so don't worry about it." You grabbed his hands. "Just focus on getting better."

"Thank you, (Y/n)." He closed his eyes again, too exhausted to stay up.

You let go of his hands, sliding the door behind you shut once you got out of his room.

"He doesn't have long." The doctor explained to you. "I'm sorry we can't do anything."