42: EXTRA: KATSUKI

A/n: Alright, this is smut. If you were not looking for smut when you clicked on this or you're too young, you may leave. Sorry if the grammar is bad, I didn't dare use Grammarly here💀
This is my first time writing smut, so please, no judging.
⚠️TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE, PLEASE AND THANK YOU. DO NOT READ THIS PART IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, OR IF YOU'RE YOUNGER THAN THIRTEEN. IF YOU'RE MATURE(MENTALLY) ENOUGH, PLEASE GO AHEAD⚠️

"Let's do it." You grabbed Katsuki's hand one morning. "T-today."

Katsuki was patient enough to wait a month. He resisted the temptation to hurry you up. You presented yourself to him, slightly embarrassed.

His hands roamed your body, cupping your breast and then placing a tender kiss in between. Surprisingly, you were okay.

He slid his finger on your back and beneath your bra. He looked up at you, waiting for you to say yes or no.

You nodded and he unclipped your bra. The cold air made goosebumps on your skin. He kissed each and every scar. Katsuki paused to gaze at you before kissing one bud and gently squeezing the other.

It started to feel good.

You squirmed as Katsuki flicked his finger on your bud. He recorded everything in his mind, hoping to remember every little detail. He switched to your other breast, watching you pant.

His hand trailed down to your leg, feeling you get tense. He waited for you to say anything so he continued.

"I'll be putting my fingers inside."

"Okay."

He slipped one finger inside, making you get flashbacks. You trembled but shook your head. He was gentle, he wouldn't do that.

You tried to concentrate on how it felt instead. His finger pumped in and out. You squirmed, panting faster.

He slid in another finger.

"Ah." You let out an embarrassing sound. You covered your mouth, turning your gaze up to the ceiling.

"I want to hear you." He grabbed your hand and pulled it away. "Let me hear you."

Your legs twitched and threatened to close. "Nh, wait-"

Katsuki's fingers curled, making your back arch. You let out a cry, squirming and thrusting your hips. Katsuki put in a third finger after feeling you get loose.

You got louder, gaining the courage to moan. Katsuki felt his pants get tight, a tent forming. He badly wanted to...

"I want to eat you out." Katsuki's voice was husky with lust.

You looked down at him before nodding. He placed your thighs on his shoulders before lowering his mouth onto your (not sure how I should say this but I'll say vagina because Idk what else to say. Pussy makes me uncomfy.)vagina.

Your legs twitched and you resisted the urge to squeeze them together. Your toes curled as he pressed his tongue against the insides.

You placed your hand onto his head, your grip tightening when he sucked. Your hips thrust forward the more he licked.

He stopped, sitting on his knees to throw his shirt off. His muscles were revealed, contracting with every move. He undid his belt, fingers prying at the zipper.

He threw his pants off, leaving only his boxers. Your face grew hotter than a volcano. You could clearly see his dick from the head of the bed.

"Eyes up here, princess."

You felt a shiver go down your spine as you moved your gaze into Katsuki's eyes.

"You ready?"

You gulped down that ball in your throat and nodded.

"I won't go that rough on you." Katsuki pulled his boxers off, revealing his throbbing dick.

You moved your gaze away, trying not to panic.

"Oi, get on me."

You watched him lay down beside you.

"That way you won't feel that way."

You were grateful for his consideration and climbed on top of him. You tried to calm down, failing. You couldn't stop after coming this far.

Katsuki grabbed your hands. "Take it slow."

You let out a shaky breath and lowered yourself. You gasped as soon as you felt him in. It felt so weird, and yet you were curious to feel him all the way.

Your hands trembled on his as you lowered yourself more. You paused, catching some breath. You took in centimeters at a time, taking it slow.

Katsuki resisted the urge to thrust it all the way. You let out one more shaky breath before sinking all the way.

"I'm fucking proud of you." Katsuki smiled at you.

Your mouth was open as he thrusted his hips. It was odd how you loved the sensation. It was different than the other time.

This one is more tender, more real. Your voice became a higher pitch when he grabbed your hips. It felt good, it wasn't painful at all.

You got the courage and moved your hips with him, sweat beginning to roll down your face. It was hot, just in the middle of July.

Katsuki was pretty loud, letting out gasps. He kept calling out your name as well. Katsuki looked at you with lust and passion.

You squeezed around him when he licked his lips.

"Mm~" Katsuki hummed as you squeezed him tighter.

You were reaching your peak. Your legs began to twitch and you were now becoming sloppy.

"K-Katsuki-i!" You called out, arching your back and shaking when you felt yourself cum.

Katsuki threw his head back, feeling your squeeze him tightly. Then he began to move again. You both were responsible for making heirs and heiresses.

He panted as he sped up, feeling your insides twitch. One final thrust and he spilled his seed inside you. You waited until he was done before collapsing on him.

"You did it." Katsuki kissed your neck. "See? I told you I was the best husband."

You were too winded up to respond to him.

"Our children will be the greatest of all fucking time." Katsuki wrapped his arms around you. "Just you wait."

This time, you responded. "Yeah."