46: Happy Ending: Zu-Chan

A/n: Thank you for waiting~❤️
Thank you for 1.02k
Sjaodnkqksnsna good luck reading

"(Y/n), are you ready?"

"Not really." You were sitting on your bed, wiping away your tears. Your mom had done your makeup but you had to cry at that very moment.

Mascara tainted your face and your makeup was washed away.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." You sniffled as you put your phone away.

"Are you really? Can I come in?" Izuku opened the door, his breath caught in his throat. "W-why are you crying?"

"It's just..." You rubbed your eyes. "It's just..."

"You can talk to me about anything." Izuku sat beside you. "I'll be there for you."

"It's just that Tanjiro's family diiieeed!!"

Izuku blinked when he recognized that name. "Are you watching anime?"

"Yes, and it's so saaad!!"

Izuku sighed from relief and looked around your room. "I honestly thought something really bad happened. I was worried for a second."

"Sorry about that, haha!" You wiped away the extra tears from your face.

Izuku lifted your face with one hand and wiped your face with the other. "It's the prom dance and you decide to watch anime last minute?"

"Sorry, I just overheard Kat about this anime."

Izuku sighed and smiled when he finally finished cleaning your face. "Perfect."

He leaned forward and pressed a kiss on your lips. "Let's go."

"Mhm!" You grabbed his hand and walked with him to the prom dance. "I feel bad since my mom spent so much time doing my makeup."

"I can fix you up if you want to." Izuku squeezed your hand. "That's why I'm here."

"Ah, so adorable!" You held your chest, squeezing your eyes shut. "Well, if you think I need some, then sure."

"N-no! You're perfect as you are!" Izuku didn't want you getting the wrong idea.

"Thank you, Zu-Chan. You're perfect too."

Izuku blushed and covered half of his face with his other hand. "Thanks."

You stepped into the ballroom, with so many colors and slowed music.

"Oh, I guess we're late." You giggled. "Well then, let's go dance."

"Okay-"

You were cut off when someone pulled you away from Izuku. "O-Ochako?"

"I just want to talk to you for a bit."

"O-okay." You danced along with her, swaying in your golden dress. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Does he treat you well? Does he tell you he loves you every day?

"Mhm. He tells me he loves me every day, apparently, it's so that I don't forget."

"That's good. Does he hug you? Kiss you?"

You nodded and she leaned forward, pressing her lips against yours. You flinched in surprise.

"Uraraka." Izuku stood behind her with a frown. "Did you have to do that?"

"Sorry Deku-Kun, I just wanted to feel them just once. Good luck, Deku! You won't get away with it if you hurt (Y/n)!" Then she ran off, a smile on her face.