Chapter 21: Error

A/n: thank you for waiting~❤️
⭐Vote?⭐
Warning: ⚠️Has gore and vivid descriptions of abuse⚠️

There were no windows in your room. That was strange, you had a balcony too. You opened the closet door again.

"Maybe there's an entrance here...?" You shoved your clothes aside and punched the wall as hard as you could, breaking it.

You tore away at the wall and found a way somewhere else.

"Did you find a way?" Hitoshi asked from behind you.

"I don't know, did I?" You retorted. "Anyway, we don't have any other choice than to go."

"Better go now, it's almost taking over your room," Shoto said, staring at the darkness take over.

"Then let's go!" You jumped, falling.

Izuku jumped after you without hesitation which encouraged Katsuki to go after you. Hitoshi jumped and then Shoto as the room was taken over. You landed with a splash.

"Ow!" You rubbed your bleeding arm. "That hurt!"

You looked up to see two ghostly children smiling and laughing. They splashed around and then kissed.

"It's me and Yuu." You said in a shaky breath. "When we played in the river."

You stood, gaining their attention. Your eyes dilated as you realized they could see you.

"Stay behind me!!" Yuu said, getting in front of you. He was shaking with fear anyway, glaring at you.

The 'you' from before stared at you, almost finding something familiar about you. You smiled, crouching down.

"How cute." You whispered. "Are you two lost? Where are your parents?"

"When I count to three, we run." Yuu whispered to 'you'.

You laughed out loud, finding this amusing. "I see. Take care of me, Yuu."

You gently patted his head before standing and making your way down the river with your little harem.

'Your' eyes flashed golden, hugging Yuu. "I think she was me."

"Huh?! How's that possible?!"

"I don't know, I just know that's me."

You stopped right in front of your mansion. "Now we're at my mansion."

"You know, I didn't think you were this rich..." Hitoshi muttered, following you inside.

"You should see the number of mansions she owns," Shoto replied.

"It's amazing how she made that much money in a short amount of time!" Izuku said, making movements with his hands.

"Now what do we do from here?" You asked, turning around to meet their gaze. "I have no clue."

"Maybe we should enter?" Izuku suggested.

"I don't think that's a good idea. We were just in my room, perhaps we should go somewhere else."

"Shut up already!!" Katsuki broke down the door to the mansion. "There, now get your asses in!!"

You sighed, following after him. "I told you there's nothing interesting!"

Then you paused, turning your gaze up onto the stairs. You thought you saw someone there but there was no one.

"We should get out. It feels weird here." You strode towards the door.

"There's something you're scared of, aren't you?" Izuku asked out loud. "That's why you don't want to be here."